What does GFE mean to you

What does GFE mean to you?

• After paying I still have to buy her dinner and beg for a Hand Job.

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • She smells like my first girl, and feels like her too - only tighter!

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Bare back FS, followed by BBBJNQNS! Then rear entry - hard!

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • She dresses conservative but sexy, and makes nice conversation.

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters
(Although maybe HE can come here and tell us what it means. I doubt he looks at it the way AlyssaRose does.)
The reason I said to me it includes all those things is because, Northern California, where I am based... girls can't get away with saying they are GFE and the like unless they do all these things listed. A girl will get flamed hard if she doesn't provide all those things and also get a bad review.

So far reading this board you guys seem a little more laid back about it all then my home base lol....

I'm glad you think we all seem so laid back.

I'd have thought most people would say that here someone will flame you no matter what you say.

(Welcome to posting here, BTW.)

She hasnt been posting here enough to think that. Yet.

Welcome to the board, AR.

ps: I dont see how cfs qualifies as GFE.

Last edited:
Lots of chicks claim gfe/pse/whatever, but because the guys have such wildly different expectations, I think all those abbreviations have lost their meaning.

Unless you've seen some chick a few times and actually click with her,, in some way, I dont see how anyone's expectations/desires can be met. To me, the best gfe/pse is from chicks who can provide what i want and do so without prompting. I just dont see how you can put down 500, 1000 or even 5,000 and expect the chick with-in 15 minutes of meeting you to be gfe/pse. It takes some time and effort by both guy and chick.

Lots of chicks claim gfe/pse/whatever, but because the guys have such wildly different expectations, I think all those abbreviations have lost their meaning.

Unless you've seen some chick a few times and actually click with her,, in some way, I dont see how anyone's expectations/desires can be met. To me, the best gfe/pse is from chicks who can provide what i want and do so without prompting. I just dont see how you can put down 500, 1000 or even 5,000 and expect the chick with-in 15 minutes of meeting you to be gfe/pse. It takes some time and effort by both guy and chick.
Especially if the client is in no way groomed or behaving like a gentleman.

it's not about being comfortable, it's about being safe. Putting std's aside as you would if you were comfortable with someone, there is still the baby thing.

It's certainly ok to have a true gfe with a condom on for the sex part, not the blowjob though.

Barring the fact that we are attempting to define a marketing technique that actually has no true meaning other than what the buyer PERCEIVES in added value for the notion that something is being called "GFE": I would think it has less to do with specific acts than with the selling of a perception. That would be one of actual intimacy.

So, regardless of how a provider does it if she leaves her clients walking out the door feeling they've been "loved and loved well" in a manner that touched them in such a way as to cause them to feel they have shared intimacy with the provider in question, said provider was "GFE".

Now, as to PSE I would think the workings are very similar, but instead of a perception of "loved and loved well" it is more a feeling of "fucked and fucked well".

Either way, it comes down to perception on the part of the client as to whether he got what he paid for. If he did, then she was.

Barring the fact that we are attempting to define a marketing technique that actually has no true meaning other than what the buyer PERCEIVES in added value for the notion that something is being called "GFE": I would think it has less to do with specific acts than with the selling of a perception. That would be one of actual intimacy.

So, regardless of how a provider does it if she leaves her clients walking out the door feeling they've been "loved and loved well" in a manner that touched them in such a way as to cause them to feel they have shared intimacy with the provider in question, said provider was "GFE".

Now, as to PSE I would think the workings are very similar, but instead of a perception of "loved and loved well" it is more a feeling of "fucked and fucked well".

Either way, it comes down to perception on the part of the client as to whether he got what he paid for. If he did, then she was.

Usually, you dont have to leave cash with your GF as you're leaving or risk getting beat up. Thats just imho though, as the women i date arent as tough as some y'all may date.

Usually, you dont have to leave cash with your GF as you're leaving or risk getting beat up. Thats just imho though, as the women i date arent as tough as some y'all may date.
Well yes, but isn't that necessary so you have that feeling of being fucked well?

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree.

If she never fucked you bareback, then she was never really your GF.
So we'll have to disagree. I don't want to get a girl knocked up, gf or not, and i do not trust medicinal birth control, I like to ensure, the best i can, that things are safe.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree.

If she never fucked you bareback, then she was never really your GF.
Yesiree!

This is one of those few times when I want to scream my opinion aloud: "nothing beats bare back sex!" Sorry but I had to say it. You want to call it LTR/GF-experience or whatever, but that's the fact Jack.