What does GFE mean to you

What does GFE mean to you?

• After paying I still have to buy her dinner and beg for a Hand Job.

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • She smells like my first girl, and feels like her too - only tighter!

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Bare back FS, followed by BBBJNQNS! Then rear entry - hard!

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • She dresses conservative but sexy, and makes nice conversation.

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters
One thing we're not discussing is the guy. If he comes in with a bad attitude, is an ass****, is unreasonable regarding his expectations or is simply a smelly slob he can't expect a gfe experience.

I'm sure that how I look, smell and act absolutely affects the session.

GFE to me doesn't mean any specific act, more of an attitude although it would definitely involve DFK. I know I've answered GFE ads before, was told no kissing and she barely broke a smile during the session. That's false advertising.
I think we all agree that GFE is very subjective. Based on this comment ("it would definitely involve DFK") I believe DFK is one of JPs subjective criteria. However, even all DFK is not created equal, so it would have to be DFK that you like.

I think we all agree that GFE is very subjective. Based on this comment ("it would definitely involve DFK") I believe DFK is one of JPs subjective criteria. However, even all DFK is not created equal, so it would have to be DFK that you like.
Right. After all, President Clinton claimed that oral sex wasn't sex. After that, it's all up for grabs.

Gfe

When I first started mongering I thought GFE meant that after sex she'd just stand there and yell at you all the things you did wrong!! Boy is my face red!!!!!!

DFK, BBBJ, 2 CUPS, Great Attitude. PERIOD
I have ask most of my Civilian girlfriends about the DFK and most answered they prefered a little tongue, not alot, people kiss different, some with heavy tongue, some with light tongue, some without tongue at all, so not seeing why the hangup with the DFK emphasized so much with GFE. Can't it just include kissing and not define what kind of kissing!

I have ask most of my Civilian girlfriends about the DFK and most answered they prefered a little tongue, not alot, people kiss different, some with heavy tongue, some with light tongue, some without tongue at all, so not seeing why the hangup with the DFK emphasized so much with GFE. Can't it just include kissing and not define what kind of kissing!
I'm not looking for someone who will engage in mutual forced tongue down the throat kissing; but GFE does mean (to me) at least some degree of tongue in mouth. Non-GFE providers usually will kiss you, but with tightly clenched lips. Not much of a turn on there.

Ok people...then what is PSE mean to you...or does this deserve a thread on its own?

play
Yep, that is actually more of a mystery to me. I'm sure GFE might mean anything from French kissing to bareback, but PSE is a complete mystery. I'm guessing it means lots of loud grunting ending with a pearl necklace or facial.

For a while, I thought PSE meant bareback was included amongst other things, but now it seems every provider has her own meaning of PSE. Someone please publish a provider dictionary.

play

what it means to me

GFE to me includes, dfk, cfs, bbbj, daty and msog.......

PSE includes the same as GFE but add greek, some cim/cof..maybe more

DOES NOT include bbfs