What does GFE mean to you

What does GFE mean to you?

• After paying I still have to buy her dinner and beg for a Hand Job.

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • She smells like my first girl, and feels like her too - only tighter!

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Bare back FS, followed by BBBJNQNS! Then rear entry - hard!

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • She dresses conservative but sexy, and makes nice conversation.

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters
Okay, I had my first session with Malissa last week and just realized I haven't reviewed yet. I won't do that now, but there was a funny moment that applies to this thread.

I was the first appointment of the day, and we were discussing not being morning people (easy to get up early, but liked to veg for a while before getting up to speed). She joked about falling asleep in mish, and I told her that would be a REAL GFE experience. A good laugh was had by all.

I've never had that happen, but definitely heard of it and certainly had some dead fish GFEs. Those girlfriends didn't last long.
If you slip and poke the bung hole "by mistake" I find they wake right up.

I do not think you guys should automatically think because a girl puts GFE in her Ad that these are the things you will necessarliy get, as posted above GFE means different things to different people and as stated above, most providers do not act the same with all clients, it is just not possible. I always leave the option up to me for BBBJ. Talk about beating a dead horse thread!

I do not think you guys should automatically think because a girl puts GFE in her Ad that these are the things you will necessarliy get, as posted above GFE means different things to different people and as stated above, most providers do not act the same with all clients, it is just not possible. I always leave the option up to me for BBBJ. Talk about beating a dead horse thread!
Honestly I posted it as a joke. As if this is need to know information.

GFE to me doesn't mean any specific act, more of an attitude although it would definitely involve DFK. I know I've answered GFE ads before, was told no kissing and she barely broke a smile during the session. That's false advertising.

GFE to me doesn't mean any specific act, more of an attitude although it would definitely involve DFK. I know I've answered GFE ads before, was told no kissing and she barely broke a smile during the session. That's false advertising.
Why does it have to be DFK, all girls kiss different, some wit hno tongue at all with their boyfriends or SO, I never quite got that DFK is a part of GFE, please explain.

Because to the extent "GFE" means anything (and everybody knows I don't think it does), it has to mean the way some ideal girlfriend would treat you. Not how any given service provider actually treats her boyfriend.

Nobody wants to pay for a "bad girlfriend" experience.

Why ask why?

Why does it have to be DFK, all girls kiss different, some wit hno tongue at all with their boyfriends or SO, I never quite got that DFK is a part of GFE, please explain.
Personally there are a number of ways that a provider can trip my trigger. The things that turn a guy on (and I suspect a woman) can be rather arbitrary. I like skirts sans underwear, thigh highs and blue eyes with pale skin and black hair. I have no idea awhy and I go with the flow.

Because to the extent "GFE" means anything (and everybody knows I don't think it does), it has to mean the way some ideal girlfriend would treat you. Not how any given service provider actually treats her boyfriend.

Nobody wants to pay for a "bad girlfriend" experience.
Who is to say your "ideal" girlfriend will kiss like that, I know a lot of girls who do not like guys who kiss with tongue down their throats nor do they kiss like that.

Well, since we can't define what it is, let's cover what it's not. GFE is not me walking into her place/hotel - she's talking on the cell, tells me to put the money on the table, still on the cell.

She gets off the cell but it's still ringing every minute, launches into everything she doesn't do; no kissing, no bbbj, no cim, no daty, etc....(I can hear that shit without leaving the house) - then it's robotic until I cum when she throws me a towel.

It's also not following very easy requests; example; I'm over her apartment and request that she puts on a skirt and stockings. She says "I'd rather not."

It's also not paying for an hour and watching her get frustrated when I haven't cum 15 minutes into the session.

Last edited:
Well, since we can't define what it is, let's cover what it's not. GFE is not me walking into her place/hotel - she's talking on the cell, tells me to put the money on the table, still on the cell.

She gets off the cell but it's still ringing every minute, launches into everything she doesn't do; no kissing, no bbbj, no cim, no daty, etc....(I can hear that shit without leaving the house) - then it's robotic until I cum when she throws me a towel.

It's also not following very easy requests; example; I'm over her apartment and request that she puts on a skirt and stockings. She says "I'd rather not."

It's also not paying for an hour and watching her get frustrated when I haven't cum 15 minutes into the session.
Now there is an explanation I can understand!

Question for Kelly; are repeats even when service is great rare? I'd think a girl's main goal would be to build up a large client base so she doesn't have to deal with new clients as often.

I'm going to guess here

Question for Kelly; are repeats even when service is great rare? I'd think a girl's main goal would be to build up a large client base so she doesn't have to deal with new clients as often.
I'll bet that half the guys who say they had a great time wind up repeating once more, then half again show up five or more times. Just a guess.