What do you do with an AMP provider's cell number (provider, not the place)?

This is a new situation for me, so hopefully this is the right forum to post in.

Everyone is different, so of course I'm asking about generalizations and assumptions.

I will not say where/who because the place is a regular poster (and I think advertiser) and I woudln't want to inundate the provider herself.

Here's the basics: I visited a highly reviewed (both in reputation and number of reviews) establishment. It was my first time with that particular provider. At the end of the session, while the door was still closed, she said she wanted to give me her phone number. I didn't say anything to initiate it, and the session was 'normal' enough i.e. in line with reviews. She did quickly (again, behind closed doors) and that was it. End of session, walked out, and smiled in the sunshine.

Given how she gave it to me, it's clearly not so I can call ahead to make sure she's working.

How has this worked out for you? Generally the same but just a different location? Different rates/times? She was great but so was everyone at the place --- I can't really think of why I'd want to not be a 'regular' there and get those kinds of perks.

This is a new situation for me, so hopefully this is the right forum to post in.

Everyone is different, so of course I'm asking about generalizations and assumptions.

I will not say where/who because the place is a regular poster (and I think advertiser) and I woudln't want to inundate the provider herself.

Here's the basics: I visited a highly reviewed (both in reputation and number of reviews) establishment. It was my first time with that particular provider. At the end of the session, while the door was still closed, she said she wanted to give me her phone number. I didn't say anything to initiate it, and the session was 'normal' enough i.e. in line with reviews. She did quickly (again, behind closed doors) and that was it. End of session, walked out, and smiled in the sunshine.

Given how she gave it to me, it's clearly not so I can call ahead to make sure she's working.

How has this worked out for you? Generally the same but just a different location? Different rates/times? She was great but so was everyone at the place --- I can't really think of why I'd want to not be a 'regular' there and get those kinds of perks.
I've been given private numbers in the past even when I could tell they were clearly not into me. One whose service was perfunctory at best but I tipped her well before in hopes that it wouldn't be. In her case I assumed the motivation for her number was financial.
Not saying that this is the same for you but it's not uncommon for them to do that. Just my two cents.

It’s kinda obvious that she’s looking for clients on the side and not having to share her earnings with the house....

This could work to your advantage. She could take “special care of you” and maybe even slightly discount the service so you’d pay less than the AMP. But still putting more money in her own pocket.....

It’s an avenue that you should explore... especially if you find her very attractive.... it could be yours at a discounted rate and on a regular basis....

And you can still go to the MP to play with other women....

It’s a win/win

justme

homo economicus
It might be, as Steveo suggests, that she wants a side deal. It could also mean that she’s about to jump ship and wants to take clients with her. Or it could be something completely different.

I’d text back and forth a few times. It’ll give you a better sense of what she’s looking for.

Def take the number. Like everyone else said she could be looking for side clients. This also gives you an opportunity to build a trusting relationship to get discounted rates, more service and maybe freebies as well as you frequent her.

It might be, as Steveo suggests, that she wants a side deal. It could also mean that she’s about to jump ship and wants to take clients with her. Or it could be something completely different.

I’d text back and forth a few times. It’ll give you a better sense of what she’s looking for.
With someone whose services I would like to continue use I always ask for her #. I would use the # when the girl goes to another place (this happens a lot with AMP women). With one I used to do takeout at motel or her apartment when she quit the AMP business. This was the famous Helen of Amy & Helen fame. Unfortunately her phone was taken by Amy (both Amy's and Helen's phones were on Amy's account) when they went their separate ways (who I wasn't interested in pursuing) and I lost touch with Helen.

Of course this is all done with a burner phone.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
One thing you should think about is how much you care about the relationship with the house. I can just about guarantee you that they would view this behavior as stealing from them and if they catch wind of it there's a decent chance you won't be welcome there.

justme

homo economicus
That is certainly true for side deals. But again, there are many motives for this kind of behavior, many of which actually benefit the house.

So I still maintain that it’s to early to tell.

Never an AMP but LMP girls on multiple occasions and always their choice (I never asked but 2x got calls immediately after leaving telling me to save number). All 4 have become FWB’s and side stuff away from price structure and even just nights or weekends for no cost other than “dating costs”.
Started off asking for private call before scheduling then calls on the side (take out) and have led to more

One thing you should think about is how much you care about the relationship with the house. I can just about guarantee you that they would view this behavior as stealing from them and if they catch wind of it there's a decent chance you won't be welcome there.
Never ask for their number. But do take theirs. Fact is some of these girls semi retire and want to see only a few guys on the side. They also keep rotating locations. Some hobbyists only go to see 1 or 2 girls at said location.

That is certainly true for side deals. But again, there are many motives for this kind of behavior, many of which actually benefit the house.

So I still maintain that it’s to early to tell.
What benefits could there be for the house, because I just don't see them?

It is quite possible that the girl wants to cultivate a regular and try to get him to visit more, while at the same time never intending to see him outside of the house.
Quite a while back, there was a very popular AMP girl, Ting Ting, who managed (she claimed some guy owned it, but I always had my doubts) a parlor in Hicksville. She was a doll and very well reviewed. The place was always busy. When she felt comfortable with a client, she gave him her cell number that made access easier. Now, I don't know if it was really her private cell number or just another number that the business used for pre-screened customers, but she made it seem like only special people got it, an interesting marketing ploy. I never got take-out with Ting Ting.

On the other hand, I've been given private numbers from girls who clearly did it on the sly to pull business away from the house on the side. It can be used both ways.

It is quite possible that the girl wants to cultivate a regular and try to get him to visit more, while at the same time never intending to see him outside of the house.
Okay, I'll grant that is a possibility. But that's just one. You used the word "many," which is what got my attention.

The Latina girls rotate among houses one week at a time. Over the years I've made some special friends among the girls. whenever I wanted to see her I would text her to see if she was working. This way I've gotten into many different places over the years. When I'm finished the Mama gives me the house number and invites me back anytime. Some girls have fans that follow them to different houses. These places don't advertise so the house appreciates new customers.

justme

homo economicus
So then just say to manager on the way out "She gave me her number, it's ok I call her, right?"
No, because there are also reasons that the house wouldn’t like, and, as I keep saying, it’s too early to tell.

But to be clear, I think your advice about a john exercising caution around his relationship with the house is well-founded. I was just trying to narrow the meaning of the “this behavior” below.

I can just about guarantee you that they would view this behavior as stealing from them

justme

homo economicus
Okay, I'll grant that is a possibility. But that's just one. You used the word "many," which is what got my attention.
Years ago I had a woman offer me money to fake a marriage for immigration purposes. Her plan was to continue working as a sexworker. The alternative was returning home, which arguably hurts the house.

In another case a girl liked talking to me so she go my number because she wanted to pass the time with conversation. This improved her English dramatically and increased her popularity with a certain kind of customer.

These three “possibilities” are things that happened to me and I am just one person. I suspect that my experience in whoredom does not begin to capture all of the possibilities. So I assume there are other reasons.