What a night!

Originally posted by lepke
She starts blowing me and talking really nasty..How cool is that guys..Girls if you are reading this telling your man how great their dick is and how much you want them to cum is such a huge turn on..Anyway she grabs the base of my dick with 2 fingers and sucks as hard as she can on the head of my thing..Wow that felt good..I came about a gallon and she thanked me for some great sex... Oh man I'm in trouble she gave me her number and said we can do this anytime I want just call me....Ok time for bed thank you for reading....Now I have to take a shower and try not to get carried away thinking about her all day tommorow....Yea right...
This was right from Penthouse Forum that I used to read when I was 13.

Nice job of typing with one hand though!

Originally posted by heywood1
This was right from Penthouse Forum that I used to read when I was 13.

Nice job of typing with one hand though!
Heywood1 you are a shill for Betty and it is getting annoying reading your little wise ass comments on every post I make..I did a search on you to see what your problem is with me and I found what i was looking for...I suck at cutting and pasteing things but you wrote that you came 8 times in 2 hours with Betty..Congradulations do you think fucking with me will make Betty love you you sick little puke..Betty herself hasn't said a word to me in a week..Are you really this twisted to think that by screwing with anything i write that she will notice you like her Knight in shining armor...You are by far the weirdest fuckin guy on this board..That is a title considering your competition here...Can you imagine this guys..Heywood1 stalks me kind of on any thread I write..This thread was dead a while all ready but he brought it back because he writes little shit on anything I write or have written..Bro seriously check yourself in somewhere...You need help..You are a whore board stalker...

Heywood1 you are a shill for Betty and it is getting annoying reading your little wise ass comments on every post I make..I did a search on you to see what your problem is with me and I found what i was looking for...I suck at cutting and pasteing things but you wrote that you came 8 times in 2 hours with Betty..Congradulations do you think fucking with me will make Betty love you you sick little puke..Betty herself hasn't said a word to me in a week..Are you really this twisted to think that by screwing with anything i write that she will notice you like her Knight in shining armor...You are by far the weirdest fuckin guy on this board..That is a title considering your competition here...Can you imagine this guys..Heywood1 stalks me kind of on any thread I write..This thread was dead a while all ready but he brought it back because he writes little shit on anything I write or have written..Bro seriously check yourself in somewhere...You need help..You are a whore board stalker...
pasteing? congradulations?
Why can't you spell at a high school level?
Not only is that sad but it's also sad how easily you are annoyed.

pasteing? congradulations?
Why can't you spell at a high school level?
Not only is that sad but it's also sad how easily you are annoyed.
You must be a 3rd grade english teacher..This post you wrote 2 whole sentences thats great...Since once again you have chosen to point out 2 spelling errors instead anwsering why it is that you have commented on this post in particular since it is very old and was not even on the board anymore until you wrote your little stupid comment and brought it back...You have made similar comments on every thread i have ever written..This leads me to believe the you are deeply disturbed..I won't anwser you again as it seems to not really get through to you as you read posts like you are grading a term paper..You really don't seem to understand what you are reading you just have nothing better to do..Betty if you read this i would be very afraid of this guy if I were you..He is in love with you in some really twisted way..He started making strange comments on all my posts right after you and i had our little gun fight..It is quite over for me and i think it is for you but this little sickey is still trying to get your attention...This stuff is all in fun my sick pal..Please as a fellow human on this planet I beg you to seek help as you have taken a long walk off a short pier...

You must be a 3rd grade english teacher..This post you wrote 2 whole sentences thats great...Since once again you have chosen to point out 2 spelling errors instead anwsering why it is that you have commented on this post in particular since it is very old and was not even on the board anymore until you wrote your little stupid comment and brought it back...I won't anwser you again as it seems to not really get through to you as you read posts like you are grading a term paper...Please as a fellow human on this planet I beg you to seek help as you have taken a long walk off a short pier...
anwsering? anwser? thats great? fellow human???
All wrong, all wrong.
I can almost feel the steam coming out of your ears. By the way, do you have a cot at Club Babylon or is mopping jiss just a part time job?

anwsering? anwser? thats great? fellow human???
All wrong, all wrong.
I can almost feel the steam coming out of your ears. By the way, do you have a cot at Club Babylon or is mopping jiss just a part time job?

You have lost....be a good loser now and disappear...You cannot explain yourself because the truth hurts too much I understand..Find that rock that you have been hiding under for so long and go back under it scum...By the way it's "jizz" not jiss...You have never been to CB they have some hot girls that work there you wouldn't fit in stick to Betty she is more your type..Pretty girls have rejected you your whole pathetic life I know it must be hard..Stick to the bottom that seems to fit you perfectly.. ..Got your red pen out teacher any spelling errors? Why don't you teach yourself to fuck good looking women so you won't feel so badly .......South Oaks I hear has great programs for shit storms like you....

Last edited: