Wet Dreams

A random topic of discussion but I was curious on some takes about wet dreams?

I'm in my late 20s and I still have wet dreams about a 5-6 times a year. I know some say its our bodies natural way to relieve stress.. But I woke up this morning filling my briefs when I have already released about 4 times this week. I also haven't been under any out of the ordinary stress lately.

Sometimes I'm fucking or getting head in the dream when it happens. Other times I don't remember the dream and just wake up having to grab a hold of jr because I'm nutting.

Interested to hear from all ages on if this still happends/why do you think it happends. Men and/or if any ladies see this and want to chime in on their experiences!

A random topic of discussion but I was curious on some takes about wet dreams?

I'm in my late 20s and I still have wet dreams about a 5-6 times a year. I know some say its our bodies natural way to relieve stress.. But I woke up this morning filling my briefs when I have already released about 4 times this week. I also haven't been under any out of the ordinary stress lately.

Sometimes I'm fucking or getting head in the dream when it happens. Other times I don't remember the dream and just wake up having to grab a hold of jr because I'm nutting.

Interested to hear from all ages on if this still happends/why do you think it happends. Men and/or if any ladies see this and want to chime in on their experiences!
No!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think I stopped having wet dreams when I learned how to jerk off. But before that they were magical, I got to the point when I could basically know when they were coming.

The closest I've come as a sexually active adult is actually a few times, maybe three times in the past ten years (?) Where I've had a sex dream, a vivid sex dream and I've woken up with an extra hard boner and it was tingling but not quite ejaculating.
I don't remember if I was in a particular dry spell, which probably wouldn't be the case anyway since I always theoretically have access to pussy, right.

I don't remember if I was in a particular dry spell, which probably wouldn't be the case anyway since I always theoretically have access to pussy, right.
Yeah thats what I'm saying. Theoretically it's always available wether it be self release, a SO, or a provider. Which is why I find it interesting it still happends to me after all these years even with the availability.

I have had instances when I've had injuries that put my body under physical stress and it will happen one night during that time period. That made more sense. I figured my body was looking for self relief.

In all honesty it's really nothing to complain about. A free release with no effort and if I'm lucky my imagination makes it a great experience lol.