Westwood RMP Farewell

I hadn't wanted to say anything until I was sure, but the "Reflexoloxy" place behind the dentist office seems to have closed permanently. I also hadn't written because, in the past, she's closed the place for a week or two during the Ukranian holidays. This time, she's been closed for about four weeks I'm aware of and maybe more. Called a few times but no one answered the phone. The machine would pick up with no out going message but today it just rung forever. Don't know if maybe they got busted or just not enough business.
We're running out of places around here really fast.

I miss Greentree/Choi's place (Cindy etc.) I know it was nothing special but you got a good quality R&T with plenty of roaming. Has anyone seen Choi or Cindy ?

Choi from Greentree

Alan, it was posted about a year ago that Choi opened a place down the Jersey shore. A few weeks ago someone posted in the ISO section that Choi sold the NJ shore place in November.

is this the same choi from westwood AMP?
I always wanted to try her.
I was told that she had a nice sets to tatas...
too bad she's no where to be found...
darn..

Yea, the same Choi, the mamasan. I've actually played with those fake knockers and while they looked ok they were rather firm. Not the best fake titties I have squeezed.

NO NOT CHOI !!
This place was behind the dentist on Kinderkamack road. She was across the street from the hospital. This place was an RMP. I wish i'd known about choi's so. Jersey place though, I'd have gone down there to visit. She was one of the all time greats.

Rmp

I also loved this place. I remember Veronica from years ago. She was so nice. I have to say...despite the expense...this place was SO relaxing and a real treat once and a while.

Yea, this was the only game in town after the AMP left. Yes, they were expensive but it was local for me. Now Westwood and the surrounding towns are bone dry or at least nothing worth while. At this rate there will be nothing left in BC!

there used to be a utr rmp across from the now defunct hospital...then they stopped advertising, but today I'll be darned if a provider type ruskie didnt come walking out of the office looking fine..too much of a coincidence..any thoughts folks?