Western Massachusetts

I responded to an ad on CL, to the original Busty Buxom Redhead (who apparently has been copied by others causing confusion on our local CL). It took several tries to get the time set up to meet, but I finally was able to get to her house for a session.
She is busty and buxom as described, but not unpleasantly so. Not the most attractive woman, but pleasant, friendly, and hospitable. We exchanged pleasantries for about 5 minutes, then I got undressed, and she removed her top. Nice big tits, not saggy. Plenty to get my hands around.
I thought a negative would be that she gives a massage on her bed, not a table. I asked about this, and she indicated that she found it easier to use the bed because of a back injury. Once the massage started, I realized that the bed was not a problem for me, as long as it was not a problem for her.
Let me get a couple of additional small negatives out of the way. One was that she used baby oil, which of course has a distinctive fragrance. Fortunately, I was able to go to my health club after and take a thorough shower.
Second, she played the TV throughout (I was forwarned by her ******, so I knew what I was getting into. Radio was an alternative, but I never got around to asking for it). I suppose I could have asked for silence, but I thought I'd let the experience play itself out as she had set it up.
Lastly, she talked a lot. Usually I don't like that during a massage, but she was an interesting conversationalist. I learned a lot about her and her life. It did not detract from the experience.
Now the massage. She used alternately her hands and several different vibrators. She is quite skilled at knowing which parts of the body respond best to which approach. I got turned on gradually, which is how I like it.
When I turned over on my back, she straddled me, right over my dick, and I played with her tits while she massaged my chest and stomach. I really enjoyed her tits. Soft, smooth, and perfectly dry underneath.
When she got off of me, she massaged my feet and legs, then began to caress my dick. As I got more turned on, I realized that she was giving me a bbbj, which I had not expected. She asked that I tell her when I was ready to cum, and I did, as she did not want it in her mouth. She finished me off, and left to wash her hands.
I dressed while exchanging more pleasantries, and we shook hands at the door. Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give her a 7 or 7 1/2. Not the best, but well worth the money.
great review
what are the rates?