Westchester Providers

i just checked the spa section and there is nothing there . . .

http://westchester.************/BodyRubs/asian-staff-soothing-and-relaxing/56948846

Some of their ads have actual pictures of the girls

Gentlemen,
Short version:
Standard gruff MMS
Rotating cast of characters . . some cute, some better than cute - appropriately skimpy skirts and makeup
gooooood table shower

full paneled rooms with doors
nice rub

the menu is complete

$60 up front
I drop $120 on the table at the beginning.

The girls have griped (after) that it should be $140 . . .

have fun

JBIIS3

I saw Camille (from Backpage, 914-575-9436) today in Elmsford and I'm glad I did. She's a three-hole girl and worked hard to get a second pop from me, which I really appreciated. She pays attention to what you need and is happy provide GFE service. I'll definitely go to see her again, maybe with her friend Gia.

I was amazed that she only charged $150 for the hour.

Pixie is back in Yonkers

http://westchester.************/Fem...face-spinner-waist-and-enjoyable-fun/88213549

If you like shorter and skinny girls who are genuinely sweet and fun to be with, she's your girl. Not true GFE but her LFK/DFK will make you feel like a horny teenager making out with your first crush. No bare, but she will speak Greek if u pay for the lesson. My ATF.
I searched on her name and your screen name and couldn't find your review of her. Please post the link here. thnx.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Here is her *** ID: 221302, Pixie is a sweetheart, I saw her 3 times in the past 2 month and intend to repeat.
She is about 5' 6" and very skinny... Total GFE
Please make sure to acquaint yourself with the rules of this site before posting again.

20) Do not post links or refer to other forums or websites.
You can see them here.
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/site-rules-the-ten-commandments-updated-9-19-2016.1468/

Basic recommendation posts tend to get out of hand and often come across as shilling. If you have a review of this girl to post, then post it. We look forward to reading it.

Here is her *** ID: 221302, Pixie is a sweetheart, I saw her 3 times in the past 2 month and intend to repeat.
She is about 5' 6" and very skinny... Total GFE
I saw Pixie a few times in Yonkers a year or so ago. She is cute and can be a sweetie but like others in the profession can act bipolar. When she was on, she was a great date, even though the smell of cigarettes and grass can be a turnoff. She flaked on me once or twice, and once after I drove like 45 minutes to see her in Yonkers she was all over the place withe excuses then went ballistic on text messages saying that she deserves a lot more $$$$. This after I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for her to get back to me. I enjoyed a few sessions with her but will pass on her after that outburst.

I noticed a couple of new ads on Eros for Westchester and recognize one of the ladies -- Kris. She also goes by the name of Kris of NY. But I know that she also was based in New Jersey.

She has a website http://kristalyork.com and here is the ad https://www.eros.com/new_york/new_york/files/319501.htm

I saw her several times over a year ago. Good experience but not complete GFE. She is a hot MILF. Very nice body with a great set of tits and pretty. Eastern European; speaks English fairly well. She got into the session and seems to enjoy fucking. But no BBJ and I can't remember after all this time if there was kissing. Maybe LFK. I believe it was 300

I regularly check Eros and this is the first new ad in a long time, so maybe things are loosening up. I had originally found Kris thru Eros and was able to read several reviews back then and they matched my experience.

I seem to be going back to the same place of late as I’m not finding info on Westchester providers. Has anyone had luck rekindling with providers since the legislative change?

SiSi Moret - 914-564-4977

SiSi is a very versatile provider currently hosting in a Private incall location in White Plains. I recently booked a session with her and was not disappointed. As I have seen her previously I was able to book & confirm by text, making for an easy appointment. If you have not seen her, it is suggested you call for light screening and to get the particulars about the location. It is a residential area so being considerate of neighbors is helpful.

I took a half hour for $120 with SiSi for a GFE session.(Hours are avail for $200.) Upon arrival, she greets me with a hug & kiss in her red silk robe. She leads me back to her room where we catch up on each others’ news while I disrobe. We embrace and start making out like teenagers. She has the most amazing kissable lips. After I slide off her robe and find my hands all over her full C-cup breasts, soft full ass, and in her smooth kitty, we fall into the bed where she kisses her way down to my cock. She commences with an eager BBBJNQNS. Good effort on going deep, still a little sloppy but really I’m not complaining. I just try to hold off and make this moment last as long as I can before I pop and she takes it all in. Some more conversation and cuddling follows, kissing and talking, stroking each other’s bodies. It’s not long before I’m up again, and SiSi is back down on me, hungry for another shot. This time she flips positions and straddles my face, grinding her sweet pussy on my face, as my hands twiddle her clit, then slide two fingers in while she moans her way through the next BBJ. (This one takes a bit longer, but still worth it for me since I’ve had trouble keeping up while fucking. No such issues for head though...)

As we finish each other off, and she goes to clean me up, we chat more about random things. One of the best experiences is that time with SiSi feels genuine, assuming you can hold a convo, and not just want a slam piece.

SiSi is not a clock watcher, not fake, and can be many things. She’s very into the foot fetish scene, she can switch from dom to sub. Invest some time and communication and I am pretty sure you too will have a personalized session to remember.

Google the name or number and you can find her Insta account for recent photos and other extras (which I won’t detail so as to not be labeled a shill.)

Bambi - 929-456-3757

So this girl had been mostly UTR, a few choice regulars, but now is available for a short time up in Elmsford. A session with her, my typical HHR starts and ends with bbj, but a nice rotation of mish, doggie, & cowgirl sandwiched inbetween. While not really GFE - no kissing or DATY, the bbj is outstanding. She is able to take a load while balls deep all the way down her throat. She’s not a super stunner but not a hag. She has a nerdy cute vibe going on. Smaller boobs, bigger ass. Good at conversations & nuzzling ( she gets into kissing on her ears & neck) and generally a nice girl to hang with. Again- these are based on my preferences. I know she also can be submissive and enjoys being handled rough, but also can switch and dom. I’ve seen her a number of times and never had a bad session. Right now she is a hop, Skip, and a jump away in Elmsford. Her post includes all detail$.

Happy motoring!

I saw Camille (from Backpage, 914-575-9436) today in Elmsford and I'm glad I did. She's a three-hole girl and worked hard to get a second pop from me, which I really appreciated. She pays attention to what you need and is happy provide GFE service. I'll definitely go to see her again, maybe with her friend Gia.

I was amazed that she only charged $150 for the hour.
Camille is still around, Gia seems to have disappeared. She's playing with Amanda sweet and petite in fishkill mondays, and the girls are shall we say into each other.

Mod warning: Do not reference advertising sites.

I’ve been a customer of Rachelle and In New Rochelle for a while. 2nd floor of office bldg. Rachelle is that hot Latina brunette Milf.
Fake front and rear but well done. Body is firm. $80 at door. Oil rub down or soft touch. I go for soft. Few minutes of up and down back and she hits inside thighs to wake up Junior. Gets you to that point that your uncomfortable on your stomach. Flip. Can get the whole thing for $200. She starts with covered BJ as I play with her pussy getting her wet. Stand up behind her and go dog in front of mirror. Flip to table missionary and she finishes me off reverse cowgirl with that delicious ass bouncing on me. She definitely takes pride in her looks. No kissing but I’m good with that. If you like the type you will have fun with Rachelle. Just be nice.

Jada - 347-630-4118

something about her post grabbed me this morning. Hosting at a hotel in Tarrytown. We spoke, she was flexible on timing. All seemed good.

when I got to the room a Hispanic Amazon opened the door (apologies to those that find that attractive). Even without her stacked heels she would be 5’10”. the pictures are her, but AT LEAST 50 pounds ago - probably well more.

I excused myself and she was cool about it.

Bunnie 561-853-8525 Yonkers

TL/DR: Total waste of time

Since some of my NP4P Fuck Buddies/FWB's have been unavailable lately due to being locked down either by the lock down or with their husband/boyfriend whatever, I started checking out the scene to get back into hobbying for some fast easy drama-free pussy from a pro instead of NP4P chicks - saw this one advertising, and texted her along with a bunch of others, she answered after a couple of tries on different days

Calls herself Bunnie in the headline, calls herself a snow bunny in the ad

BBBJ/100
SS/130
HH/170
HR/220

From her pics, I couldn't see going for more than 100 on the first try until meeting and seeing for myself so I asked for the 100 BJ

Hotel on Tuckahoe Rd in Yonkers

We set up meeting in the wee hours, she tells me to text when I'm leaving so she can get ready. I do and tell her I'll be there in 15 minutes, she says she needs about a half hour.

I'm thinking OK no way, that means she'll probably have me sitting in the parking lot at least 45 minutes for whatever reason, so I tell her let's set it up for another day when it's easier if it's going to take her a while to get up and ready - she says "No please come because I need to see you (money), I just never get up and ready until I know someone is coming because I get stood up so much".

I tell her she doesn't need to get THAT ready, she says OK I just wanted to make a really good impression the first time. She also asks if we can do it in the car instead of her room "because this cunt is hanging out in the lobby who called the cops because of blah blah blah blah". I tell her that for the first date I don't want to be doing a car date in case the cops roll up, she says OK that's fine.

So I agree to come in a half hour, she texts 10 minutes before I get there and says she's just about ready.

I park in the parking lot and text her that I'm there, no answer. I wait like 10-15 minutes and tell her I'm splitting because she's not answering and there's a cruiser in the parking lot, still nothing.

So she talks me into coming after I suggested doing it another time, texts me that she's ready and then 10 minutes later goes silent.

Guess she just wanted to teach me that there's no such thing as easy drama-free pussy.