Westchester Providers

Anyone ever see Sexy Krissy? She is a regular poster on BP. half italian half cuban DD!'s I have seen her recently very sweet passionate girl who get into it and likes to play. Very personable and makes you feel at home. Everything is covered. Nice clean pussy for daty which she loves! and feel free to suck her nipples another favorite of hers! 200/hour

Anyone ever see Sexy Krissy? She is a regular poster on BP. half italian half cuban DD!'s I have seen her recently very sweet passionate girl who get into it and likes to play. Very personable and makes you feel at home. Everything is covered. Nice clean pussy for daty which she loves! and feel free to suck her nipples another favorite of hers! 200/hour
Yeah I actually saw her once in like '05 at that Elmsford hotel because she used to post so much on CL so I decided to check her out, she is actually pretty friendly, BB ball licking, the rest with a jacket, standard FS.

Too good to be true

$60/HOUR ★ ___ ★ ASIAN GIRL ★ ___ ★ HOT MASSAGE ★ __ ★PROFESSIONAL & PERFECT ★ __★ CALL 347-659-7676 - 23

HEY GUYS,

DO you feel tired, exhausted and boring because of the hard work or family trifles?

Do you want to find some beautiful Asian girls to totally relax, chat, pour out all of your negative emotion, become much more confident and positive towards life and work?

Well, come here, this is a quiet, cozy and wonderful place for you!!! I will try my best to make you happy!

Call *****347-659-7676***** 24/hrs
Poster's age: 23

===
Called last week and price was $120/HH and $150/Hr. Yeah, right. I passed without any hesitation. Shortly after that this rate started appearing. Too good to be true? 15 minute quickie? Anyone have any experience with this? Might have to TOFTT.

http://westchester.************/Fem...l-and-perfect-_-call-347-659-7676-23/38294426

Last edited:
pitman,

i think there is a phone girl with several ladies at the La Quinta off exit 6 in Stamford.

I went once a long while ago and turned around - skinny, bucktoothed chinese girl barely spoke english . . . .

Yes one phone lady who answers with a big HAH-LOW. All the workers old, ugly and just off the boat-BIG HAIRY BUSHES.

Thats a hint guys-when u speak with any asian service or provider ask for young and SHAVED. The old bags just dont shave. They still might lie to you but it is less likely.

Jackie in Mamaroneck

http://westchester.************/Fem...xotic-chocolate-bombshell-new-new-20/38015666

I have seen Jackie twice in some rinky-dink motel on Boston Post Road.

The face pictures are not her, but gives you an idea. The body shots are. She is everything that the ad says that she has: tall, in shape, college student (who really knows? But she has to look and talks the talk). She has a few tattoos, pierced nipples and a nicely trimmed and clean twat.

Easy enough to set up with, standard two-call system. She's pretty comfortable and gets right down to a fairly GFE type of experience: LFK and DATY but activities are safe and covered.

Two shots on goal for the hour is $200, she says a half is $150.

All was fine until after the second visit, when she thought I shorted her, and she immediately called me with a rather bitchy tone. Up until that point I was a happy Monger.

Before the phone call she was a definite repeat – after, I probably still would.

3rd time shut the door

http://westchester.************/Fem...xotic-chocolate-bombshell-new-new-20/38015666

I have seen Jackie twice in some rinky-dink motel on Boston Post Road.

The face pictures are not her, but gives you an idea. The body shots are. She is everything that the ad says that she has: tall, in shape, college student (who really knows? But she has to look and talks the talk). She has a few tattoos, pierced nipples and a nicely trimmed and clean twat.

Easy enough to set up with, standard two-call system. She's pretty comfortable and gets right down to a fairly GFE type of experience: LFK and DATY but activities are safe and covered.

Two shots on goal for the hour is $200, she says a half is $150.

All was fine until after the second visit, when she thought I shorted her, and she immediately called me with a rather bitchy tone. Up until that point I was a happy Monger.

Before the phone call she was a definite repeat – after, I probably still would.
decided to try again - it was OK

attitude in session was fine, but there was clearly only one shot on goal and as soon as she decided time was up (a 45 min hour BTW), it was like a switch went off and her attitude changed completely . . as in how quickly can you get dressed and get out of here.

$200 for the hour but decided to not return!

Jenny/Molly

Saw a little Latina at a lower end Elmsford quick stop location. Recent ads haver her listed as Jennifer - if you search BP for BBJenny you can see the recent ad. But those pics are not 100% accurate. A little digging found an older ad that has actuals - http://newyork.************/FemaleE...e-rest-now-have-the-best-60100150-21/40399990

As suggested, a fairly enthusiastic bbj w/o complaint, was had for little damage. My MO is a quick hitter and I got what I needed. YMMV if u look for more. Clean and did not smell of smoke.

Saw a little Latina at a lower end Elmsford quick stop location. Recent ads haver her listed as Jennifer - if you search BP for BBJenny you can see the recent ad. But those pics are not 100% accurate. A little digging found an older ad that has actuals - http://newyork.************/FemaleE...e-rest-now-have-the-best-60100150-21/40399990

As suggested, a fairly enthusiastic bbj w/o complaint, was had for little damage. My MO is a quick hitter and I got what I needed. YMMV if u look for more. Clean and did not smell of smoke.
Current ad:

http://westchester.************/Fem...jenny-happy-hour-special-70100150-20/42225414

thanks

Thanks,

I had been in touch with molly a while ago, but we never were able to get together.

she had a great attitude on the phone.

now I know her new alias!

gia cbj only.. camille bbbj

i've seen them twice and that's how it went both times.
I was doing a double a few months ago with Camille and Gia. They won't share a cover so when we went to switch from me doing Gia to doing Camille, Camille got up to get a new cover. So Gia grabbed me uncovered and stuff me in her mouth and started slurping away. She either got caught up in the moment or was taking care of a regular. Either way it felt great. And she went pretty deep which she claims she cannot. So I think she has rules but bends them from time to time, and I think there are things she says she doesn't do which she will do from time to time. YMMV.

Camille is amazing ... sucks and screws non-stop and her greek is wonderful.

wow this thread was dormant a loooong time -

I enjoy my time with Camille, but have never had her greek . . . was not aware that trip was available, but never asked.

Gia is a cutie, but too bad she is not consistent about when she is available

a general comment

I have not been impressed with the talent up here lately, but don't get into the city often enough.

The girls here are either too amateur, not "customer focused" as in texting while they cbj . . . . or just plain yuck . . .

The new AMP in Yonkers is good for that kind of thing, but i prefer actually being able to hold a conversation with a girl.

is there any new talent that is being overlooked??