Westchester Providers

Bunnie 561-853-8525 Yonkers

TL/DR: Total waste of time

Since some of my NP4P Fuck Buddies/FWB's have been unavailable lately due to being locked down either by the lock down or with their husband/boyfriend whatever, I started checking out the scene to get back into hobbying for some fast easy drama-free pussy from a pro instead of NP4P chicks - saw this one advertising, and texted her along with a bunch of others, she answered after a couple of tries on different days

Calls herself Bunnie in the headline, calls herself a snow bunny in the ad

BBBJ/100
SS/130
HH/170
HR/220

From her pics, I couldn't see going for more than 100 on the first try until meeting and seeing for myself so I asked for the 100 BJ

Hotel on Tuckahoe Rd in Yonkers

We set up meeting in the wee hours, she tells me to text when I'm leaving so she can get ready. I do and tell her I'll be there in 15 minutes, she says she needs about a half hour.

I'm thinking OK no way, that means she'll probably have me sitting in the parking lot at least 45 minutes for whatever reason, so I tell her let's set it up for another day when it's easier if it's going to take her a while to get up and ready - she says "No please come because I need to see you (money), I just never get up and ready until I know someone is coming because I get stood up so much".

I tell her she doesn't need to get THAT ready, she says OK I just wanted to make a really good impression the first time. She also asks if we can do it in the car instead of her room "because this cunt is hanging out in the lobby who called the cops because of blah blah blah blah". I tell her that for the first date I don't want to be doing a car date in case the cops roll up, she says OK that's fine.

So I agree to come in a half hour, she texts 10 minutes before I get there and says she's just about ready.

I park in the parking lot and text her that I'm there, no answer. I wait like 10-15 minutes and tell her I'm splitting because she's not answering and there's a cruiser in the parking lot, still nothing.

So she talks me into coming after I suggested doing it another time, texts me that she's ready and then 10 minutes later goes silent.

Guess she just wanted to teach me that there's no such thing as easy drama-free pussy.
I unfortunately met Bunnie...

the first time I tried to see her, my experience was just like yours.

the second time she was doing doubles with a PR girl I have seen before. It was a mistake to include her.

I have no idea how old the pictures she uses are, but it is hard to tell that it is the same person. She is significantly heavier, she is missing teeth and apparently had a stroke, so her speech is slightly slurred and she speaks out of one side of her mouth. The is clearly from a history of IV drugs, she proudly told me that she religiously goes to the Methadone clinic and has been clean for a few months at this point.

I focused on the other girl, shot once. Paid for the double -$300 (they originally wanted $400) and slipped the other girl another $20.

TLDR: you can hop right past Bunnie!