Westchester Again

Gia - 914-484-0823

After recently reading a review about Camille and it had a mention about Gia. I remember seeing her a long time ago when I met Camille and was offered a threesome. I didn’t partake and that time I didn’t know how to reach out to her. I looked for her number and reached out. She immediately responded back and told me to get in touch with her when I can meet. It took me a while to get back to her but she still took a chance on seeing me.

I park in the parking lot of the hotel and text her I am here to get further instructions. I was very excited that I was finally going to meet Gia for a one on one. She lets me into the room. We hug and kiss and she immediately said I do remember you. I was so please on what I saw. She is short, but as she said “the best things come in short packages”. She was wearing black lingerie, and fit perfectly on her curvy lower body. She first offered a shower which I declined since I just showered at home. I did tell her I will take another one if she preferred, but she declined. She asked me to undressed and get comfortable for a massage. The massage was soothing but I wasn’t expecting the backside cleanup and prep for her feasting on my backside. She knows how to flick her tounge. On the flip she tells me to get ready for the tongue tornado. I thought she was going to steal my soul.

She asked if I was ready, and she strapped me up. I had to start in doggy and see her just dance on my dick. She has no problem with taking direction and even offering positions. After a we position changes she tells I want to ride you. She stands up shakes that ass in my face and sits on dick and just goes to town. I so wish there was mirror there to see her facial expressions and she just talked filthy span-english. I couldn’t hold on anymore and just bust. Some extra strokes before she gets off. Took a quick shower and talked a bit before leaving. Get in the car and I almost thought of getting lunch and setting up another meeting that day with her. Instantly hooked.

Looking forward to my next meet up with Gia. It’s amazing how she immediately made me comfortable. I always get so anxious when meeting new providers. She is fabulous

Gia - 5’ 2”, B/C cup, big booty, thick legs, smooth skin

Awesome - I used to see Gia a long time ago at some massage places in yonkers. How much was the session? I’d like to try to meet her again.

Awesome - I used to see Gia a long time ago at some massage places in yonkers. How much was the session? I’d like to try to meet her again.
I’d be surprised if this Gia is the same person you’re thinking about. Gia has been an independent for 20+ years. She’s go to be mid 40’s by now. I know I saw her for he first time back around 2001/2002.

I’d be surprised if this Gia is the same person you’re thinking about. Gia has been an independent for 20+ years. She’s go to be mid 40’s by now. I know I saw her for he first time back around 2001/2002.
Yup - that’s when I used to see her … late 90s, early 2000s. Her and Camille worked together at the massage places in yonkers. Then branched off on their own, together :)

She used to go by a different name at the massage places - Camille used the same name. So I’m pretty sure it’s her. I also used to see her independent ads posted under Gia, with her pics. Would love to see her again…. For old times’ sake :)

Latina Love Spa - 929-949-1131

Went back today to have a 30 min session with Sammy. Just another fun time with a curvy blonde Latina. I thought she was Venezuelan. But she is half Colombian/Venezuelan. Better performance than our first time, as she felt much more comfortable.

Earlier this week I went to LLS because I was sent some smoking pics of who was available. After re-juggling my schedule I was able to go to LLS. There are no pics on the ad for Laura. But the pics that were sent were accurate. She was hot Colombian visiting from Miami. She was 5’5” C cup (MM), big ass real, lots of gym in her life. She was light skinned and just sexy to look at. She gives me a relaxing massage fully nude, where I had to just turn around to see this hottie massaging me. She straps me up for cbj . It was good, with occasional stuffing her mouth with as much as she could and suck on it and use her tounge. We start in mish where it was a challenge not busting early because she was just that hot. While she made these sexy moans. I had to have her from behind and that was a sight as she just stuck her ass in the air. After some good pounding I finally gave up and busted in the cover. Clean up and go.

She said she was returning to Miami and hopefully be back soon. I have noticed they are adding pics on twitter. So far I have seen that the pics posted are fairly accurate.

Have a good time.

180 +20

Yup - that’s when I used to see her … late 90s, early 2000s. Her and Camille worked together at the massage places in yonkers. Then branched off on their own, together :)

She used to go by a different name at the massage places - Camille used the same name. So I’m pretty sure it’s her. I also used to see her independent ads posted under Gia, with her pics. Would love to see her again…. For old times’ sake :)
Back in the day, I would meet both Gia and Camille in Elmsford off route 9A. If you got to them before 1 or 2pm, it was a combined $150 for a threesome with them. Gia was still into the anal tongue action back then and Camille would even offer Golden Showers. Good times for a great price.

New Rochelle - Has anyone been to any of the spas in New Roc lately? Looked through reviews but doesn’t seem like anyone’s been in a while. Have reason to be over there and wondering if there’s anywhere worth trying. TIA

New Rochelle - Has anyone been to any of the spas in New Roc lately? Looked through reviews but doesn’t seem like anyone’s been in a while. Have reason to be over there and wondering if there’s anywhere worth trying. TIA

Hey im new to Utopia but not new to NewRo, most of them are really worth going to, there's one on Drake ave i wouldn't recomend going too tbh, but all the others ones are pretty solid. Quick google search with "NewRo *******" init and you should find what your looking for

Hey im new to Utopia but not new to NewRo, most of them are really worth going to, there's one on Drake ave i wouldn't recomend going too tbh, but all the others ones are pretty solid. Quick google search with "NewRo *******" init and you should find what your looking for
Love to see some reviews of your most recent experiences. Welcome to the group!!