Welcome To The New "Not Pay For Play" Forum on UG.

This new section on UG covers non-pay for play encounters with women, i.e. is a "free sex" discussion forum. I thought I would take a moment to highlight the breadth of topics possible in this forum. Areas of discussion include but are not limited to topics relating to regular dating, general hookups, Internet hookups and casual encounters, non- P4P with former providers, etc. ..... you get the picture. In short any topic, technique, activity, or idea that encompasses non-pay for play encounters belongs in this forum.

Last edited:
Duckman said:
You mean you can get sex without paying for it? Cool. Let me know how.
The purpose of this forum was not to debate the obvious. Rather , it was set up to create a common platform where members can exchange their experiences and new ideas on these topics, streamline the overall process, and enhance the overall experience for those that choose to participate.

If you do not think this information is useful...perhaps you should review the first thread in this forum. I think the last poster indicated that a buddy hooked up in 15 minutes at a place in Queens.

I hope this helps but i do understand your skepticism. Nevertheless, your participation in this forum is quite welcome !

Last edited:
RuffToy said:
So, if you see a hooker and run out without paying, does this qualify for being in this section? :D
thats a great question, RT ! lol.

unfortunately I do not think it has an answer...its one of those "grey" areas that perhaps UG Staff would know.

however...if you convert that hooker to non-P4P status through your charm and wit..it most certainly would.

Last edited:
RuffToy said:
Yeah, fat chance. They all have non-conversion clauses.
IMHE...most ...but not all.

I intend to start a thread on this very shortly....assuming their is some general interest in this forum itself.

before I go creating threads (which I intend to do sparingly)...its important to see which direction contributors prefer to take in here.

don't you think???

Last edited:
What if you take a lady out for three dates pay for the entire night, and have sex on the fourth date? Does that count as a non P4P?

akm495 said:
What if you take a lady out for three dates pay for the entire night, and have sex on the fourth date? Does that count as a non P4P?
before i answer that ...i have an idea...why doesn't someone start a thread on this very topic and we can continue this discussion in there??

could be " P4P Conversion Options ", "When does P4P Become Non-P4P?? ",
" Converting Your Provider " ...anything !

Please help the forum here !!! Thx.

Perhaps we could also start a thread where we have discussions about mongers that discuss "non-p4p situations" or "converting p4p whores into non-p4p sluts"

seeker6591 said:
I hope this helps but i do understand your skepticism.
Perhaps my sarcasm was a bit much. If it weren't for P4P I would be a monk; I doubt I will have much to add. This is more of a forum where I will probably lurk :)

When I last dated, after a divorce, in the 70s & 80s I had sex on the first or second date and I am no Don Juan. If I didn't like the girl there would be no second date.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
misterxyz said:
When I last dated, after a divorce, in the 70s & 80s I had sex on the first or second date and I am no Don Juan. If I didn't like the girl there would be no second date.
Daiting policy: "No deposit, no return".

This forum ought to be BMM's natural home.. even though there's money involved, sugar daddy discussions belong here, I think. I'd say most things that aren't envelope on the dresser stuff belongs.

For several years I had good deal of luck meeting asian women at asian singles parties/dances...sponsored by various matching/introduction/dating agencies, whaterver they call themselves. I never joined but would go to the parties.
I met one girl there, danced with her, got her number, took her out one evening, went back to my place (wife outta town), started kissing, undressing her. She gave me bbbjtc, spit it out on my belly and with impish grin rubbed all around belly area and began licking it up. Saw her three or four times later at her place and more bbbj and cfs.

Met another mainland chinese girl at a party, took her to a hotel, she wouldn't fuck but was fascinated by circumsized cock...gave hand job all over her tits to "help me."

Pickeup,chatted up a 42 y.o. married Taiwainese woman on subway once... got her number, met her couple times, gradual effort to get into her pants...one time bbbjtc, swallowed. Two other times fucked her. Then she felt guilty because she was married!

There were several others but not as fruitful or dramatically satisfying.
Gave up on this method because except for first girl above, always involved delayed gratification, had to see them a couple times before scoring.
Wound up spending as much money/time, as if went directly to p4p provider.

So unless you enjoy the thrill of the hunt, qu3estionable utility.

jruder

gavycrav said:
Again, does the Latina Ficha Bars thread deserve to be in this section?

Gavy

not sure Slinky / UG Staff want to do that....but it seems to qualify.

ficha seems like NP4P, especiallly on the Island.

i would like to start a NON- NYC ficha bar thread here.

what do you guys think??

Mr. Wet Wooly said:
Why?

At the ones I've been to, you pay for the dances and/or you pay for the girls' company through drinks, which she gets a kickback from, or tips.

hey WW

wanna staart a thread on this???

it would make a great discussion.....but this is just a sticky thread.

thanks.

akm495 said:
Nothing is ever free. They all make you pay with one thing or another...time...money...drama...your soul...you name it. Imagine the power you would have if you were totally asexual.