Welcome Ohio Boys!

I am glad Slinky decided to allow us to have a board for Ohio!

Please, remember that we are what makes this board GREAT! So let's make sure that our board is GREAT!

Feel free to put up reviews, comments and free flow of information! Especially topics concerning us Ohioians!

So I just want to say welcome and have FUN!
Please, don't be mean or disrespectful!

We want to keep our board Informative and Fun!

ENJOY!!
XOXOXOX
Trinity Page

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Thank you, Trinity, and all the Ohio guys should you decide to post here. I know no one wants to be the first one at the party, but I think if a few guys start to post, this could become a useful resource for everyone.

I know this can be a rough crowd here, but I hope a little perseverance will pay off.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Originally posted by slinkybender
Thank you, Trinity, and all the Ohio guys should you decide to post here. I know no one wants to be the first one at the party, but I think if a few guys start to post, this could become a useful resource for everyone.

I know this can be a rough crowd here, but I hope a little perseverance will pay off.
Holy shit!!! Vermeer added something constructive to a thread and Slinky is being nice! This date will be marked as a holiday!!

Re: Loved you in NJ

Originally posted by nyjetsmets
Trinity, I can't wait for you to return to NJ. How soon babe?

NYJM

Would be nice f=if you would post a review of our time together! Here on the Ohio Board!

Love ya too!

Will be back soon, probably in late May!
;)

XOXOX
Trinity Page

Your Wish Is My Command

This is my exact review from ***. I copy and pasted it into here:

Set up appointment for late afternoon. Set up was easy as the agency knows me. Newbie might have more scrutiny. Got there on time and called and was told to come on up. Trinity met me at the door in just a towel. Went in and undressed and talked for a bit. She's a smart girl, very articulate.

Asked for a BJ to get things rolling. BBBJ was done. She asked I not CIM. Nice BJ with good tongue action around the crown. Stopped her before I popped and then DATY. She laid back, pulled her knees back and used her hands to spread her pussy exposing her clit. I dived in and worked her clit. She got good and wet and after a few minutes she put her head back and started moaning and quivering. Reached up and tweaked her nipples and she let out a gasp and appeared to climax. That did it for me. On went the cover and she mounted me CG. Real nice rocking movement all the while she is reaching back and playing with my balls. She varied her motion and I stayed with her intil I popped. Even then we stayed in that position for another 5 minutes kinda savoring the feeling and the moment. She leaned down and we DFK for a bit before climbing off and clean up. Chatted some more and then she started another BBBJ and then she climbed on again for CG. Worked that for a bit and then I laid her down for mish. Started with her legs up and then I placed them on my shoulders. Her pussy was hot and wet and felt so good. Popped and again stayed inside her for about 5 minutes savoring before clean up. Talked again and asked her for a HJ as we talked. She complied. She would dribble spit on my cock to lube her hand. Alas I didn't have another pop in me so the session was over. Great time was had by me and I would definately see her again. Highly recommended.

I need more of this!

NYJM