Welcome new moderators. We still need more!!!

If anyone wants to follow in seeker6591's footsteps (see "Not Pay for Play" section) we are open to getting new moderators for many of the underutilized sections.This is especially true for locations in the "Local Areas" section, outside of the NY/NJ/CT area.

If anyone is, or knows someone, who is active other places than the NY/NJ/CT area who would do a job like seeker6591 has done with his section please let us know!!!!!!!

Another Crazy Idea

I could really use some help. Anyone want to help boost some of the sections which are fairly dormant now?

question here slinky bender?

have you ever considered going to live moderation for the entire board on say 4 hour shifts?

in other words...1 moderator handles the entire board ( except Spa ) for a 4 hour shift...then the baton changes hands to a new moderator.

naturally this would involve many RELIABLE VOLUNTEERS.

what do you think ?

Thank you to the new moderators.

We still neeed some more help, though.

Specifically, we need mods for:

New Jersey (North and South)
Some Asian-end mod to help co-mod the Spa section
CraigsList
NP4P

Any regional board.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There are still a lot of unmoderated sections. We could PARTICULARLY use some mods outside of teh NY/NJ/CT area to moderate the local areas they are in. Volunteers will be greatly appreaciated.

Man

I am the Plaxico Burress of UG. I want to be a moderator.

Then again maybe not. Because I would snatch off "Blonde Wigs" for charging CL prices to UG members!

God damn disgrace what some providers get away with!

Last edited: