Welcome new moderators. We still need more!!!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Please welcome the new moderators who have been gracious enough to donate their time to moderating some of the sections here:

Cloud Nine's Review School: Cloud Nine

Music and Entertainment: iusedtobeone1

Sports: Ozzy

Games of Chance: JackT, Cloud Nine

UG Diversions: Cloud Nine

Florida: Ozzy

Latin America/South America/Carribean: JIMYDR

I am hoping that having moderators using their "real handles" rather than all using UG Staff will curtail some of the attacks from many members on past staff members: I think maybe since they were anonymous they were seen as less than poeple? In any case, i will not tollerate the flaiming of moderators on this site. It has taken too much effort to find guys generous enough to donate their time for me to continue to let them be run off by flamers.

Also, I want to sincerely thank all past staff members for all the hard work which they put in to helping run UG.

slinkybender said:
Please welcome the new moderators who have been gracious enough to donate their time to moderating some of the sections here:

Cloud Nine's Review School: Cloud Nine

Music and Entertainment: iusedtobeone1

Sports: Ozzy

Games of Chance: JackT, Cloud Nine

UG Diversions: Cloud Nine

Florida: Ozzy

Latin America/South America/Carribean: JIMYDR

I am hoping that having moderators using their "real handles" rather than all using UG Staff will curtail some of the attacks from many members on past staff members: I think maybe since they were anonymous they were seen as less than poeple? In any case, i will not tollerate the flaiming of moderators on this site. It has taken too much effort to find guys generous enough to donate their time for me to continue to let them be run off by flamers.

Also, I want to sincerely thank all past staff members for all the hard work which they put in to helping run UG.
Couldn't have picked a better moderator for Latin America/South America/Carribean. Now if only he could get away from using GAAP for his sentence structure (hehehe).

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
remsenst said:
Couldn't have picked a better moderator for Latin America/South America/Carribean. Now if only he could get away from using GAAP for his sentence structure (hehehe).
I know, but ever since I made him moderator, he stopped posting (and everyone else stopped posting in that section). So........ ????????

slinkybender said:
between you in Florida and JDR in Latin America/South America/Carribean ............

I'm still working on that... I've just been tied up (literally) with my sugar-baby the last few weeks.

Maybe if I post how we fucked the other night while tied up together it would draw more attention.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Ozzy said:
I'm still working on that... I've just been tied up (literally) with my sugar-baby the last few weeks.

Maybe if I post how we fucked the other night while tied up together it would draw more attention.
Tied up together fucking? Somethings are better left unsaid.

xoxo
Lacy

She didn't think I could figure out a way to fuck her if she tied us together a certain way. She said she did it with her ex BF and he couldn't do it.

Needless to say I'm a bit more skilled (or determined) than her can't fuck for shit 22 year old ex BF.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Ozzy said:
Needless to say I'm a bit more skilled (or determined) than her can't fuck for shit 22 year old ex BF.
So I gues that makes you 21?

In your dreams of course ;).......

xoxo
Lacey