Welcome, moderator billyS!!

@billyS ...

More than somewhat remiss of me and delayed, but better late than never?

I wanted to congratulate you, while also bringing it to the attention of our fellow UGers, on crossing 10000 posts!

Literally, not more than a handful of UGers have gotten to those stratospheric heights ... by no means a small achievement. It points to a certain dedication to UG, a persistence in posting, in having something of purported import to impart.

Kudos, sir! And thank you ...

V

billyS

Reign of Terror
@billyS ...

More than somewhat remiss of me and delayed, but better late than never?

I wanted to congratulate you, while also bringing it to the attention of our fellow UGers, on crossing 10000 posts!

Literally, not more than a handful of UGers have gotten to those stratospheric heights ... by no means a small achievement. It points to a certain dedication to UG, a persistence in posting, in having something of purported import to impart.

Kudos, sir! And thank you ...

V
Wow thanks for noticing!
I saw it coming about a month ago. I really wanted my 10,000 to be a review since that's how I made my bones.

Lol, I'm sure that with all the housekeeping and moderating posts, you blew by 10k before even noticing!

Could still make it a knock-your-socks-off special review as the "official" 10k post ...

V

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol, I'm sure that with all the housekeeping and moderating posts, you blew by 10k before even noticing!

Could still make it a knock-your-socks-off special review as the "official" 10k post ...

V
Yes I could write such a review but it would be violating some of my own rules ;)

Kiss ass! Haha! Wish i had noticed that but I'm too busy trying to get some whore to blow me for 20 bucks! Nice catch tho Vad. May we all some day, contribute even a tenth of what billyS has contributed. Congrats.
There was a thread many years ago... Member of the year... Perhaps we should revisit this?

And 24.7 I have to ask... I have a new found respect for your absolute cheapness when it comes to your ongoing conquest for a cheap encounter...

Promise me if we ever should meet for a drink and you offer to pick up the tab, you will allow me to order a top shelf brand as opposed to a watered down cheap house brand

billy is better than this place. He needs to move on. Mostly, for his mental health. Even Banacek was (eventually) smart enough to see that!

And billy, don't bother PMing me a response to this. I won't read it. If you want to respond, write it here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
billy is better than this place. He needs to move on. Mostly, for his mental health. Even Banacek was (eventually) smart enough to see that!

And billy, don't bother PMing me a response to this. I won't read it. If you want to respond, write it here.
My mental health is fine. I grab my phone when I have a minute and check up on you savages

You're wrong about Banacek. He overplayed his hand and thought he would be begged to come back. But you can only quit so many times. Now he is on the outside looking in. Trust me, it kills him not being a mod.

My mental health is fine. I grab my phone when I have a minute and check up on you savages

You're wrong about Banacek. He overplayed his hand and thought he would be begged to come back. But you can only quit so many times. Now he is on the outside looking in. Trust me, it kills him not being a mod.
au contraire mon frère
Banacek is actually fucking me in the ass and I'm loving it!
;)

billyS

Reign of Terror
au contraire mon frère
Banacek is actually fucking me in the ass and I'm loving it!
;)
If you had half a fucking brain you'd realize it was Hollander/JJ Dynamite/John Woo who brought up his name, I only set him straight with the real story.
Now since you contribute absolutely nothing to this site why don't you just fuck off.