Weird devices

I was shopping on ebay and for some strange reason this one seller had something called "urethal plug" for sale. So i was like WTF, since i never heard of it; of course i googled it and came up with a bunch of stuff. Some to hold your jizz or urine in, others to add electrical stimulation or execution to your masturbation so forth and so on.

Question to you fellas are:
1. Ever heard of this, tried it?
2. What other weird devices are out now that people may not be aware of
3. Is this common or am i just out of the game?

More curious from a learning perspective than willing to try. Not my cup of tea, as i fear the day i'm old and need a catheter, that shit looks painful.

Heard about it. I think the term is sounding(?). So not interested I did not even Google it... Ouch.
People will however sexualize absolutely anything. Throw some random words together and some human will have that as his (or her..) fetish.

Yes, you are correct, not sure why they call it sounding. However, if you google it for images you will see a ton of variations. Most look freakin painful. But, to each his own, i guess.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I know some Dommes that do sounding. There are plenty of toys and devices out there designed to cause pain, or discomfort, or pleasure depending on how you are wired. Hell, I regularly get asked by newbies why someone might want to be spanked or flogged or caned or electrocuted, etc... Before we get too far with the shocked replies, please remember that this is someone else's kink. Probably at least one person on this board. Ask your questions, or post other "weird devices" but please do not post anything negative about these things unless you have a personal experience to share.