Weightlifter/Fitness model type

@billyS you ever keep in contact with Lena? She was fun and one of the hottest black women I’ve slept with. Remember seeing her at the Marriott and she had a room with a view of the Coliseum. Was fun hitting it from the back while looking at the good Ol Barn.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@billyS you ever keep in contact with Lena? She was fun and one of the hottest black women I’ve slept with. Remember seeing her at the Marriott and she had a room with a view of the Coliseum. Was fun hitting it from the back while looking at the good Ol Barn.
I tried reaching out to her on the number I originally booked her with a few years ago.

Some dude in Las Vegas had the number then.

So I guess the number she had on that trip to New York was an App or a burner.

Too bad, I was trying to find out when she was coming back.

I was talking about how a woman's stomach should look in the Fat vs Curvy thread.
Hers was the Gold Standard.

I tried reaching out to her on the number I originally booked her with a few years ago.

I was talking about how a woman's stomach should look in the Fat vs Curvy thread.
I would see her again. if I remember, Billy, we may have even seen her on the same day?

billyS

Reign of Terror

Gold standard even though she a a few tattoos on it.
Normally I can't stand stomach tats especially the sun around the belly button but hers didn't distract from the stomach itself.

im lookin for like a fitness or weightlifter type body provider
not like manly muscular but just nice n toned/solid
in either Li or nyc
SA girl goes by ~~Kel ly~~ (no space) is an early 20's white Jewish competitive body builder from the Syosset area. Chiseled yet not overly muscular. Recently graduated college and lives at home with family. Met up a couple of times pre-covid and during lockdown she'd escape the house for an hour or so to do a quick office visit for $100. Nice girl but the sex was uninspired. She just really wanted to do doggie (uncovered was ok) and suck a little dick - not necessarily in that order....wasn't big on kissing or daty but never refused. Last time we met the pussy had a bit of an odor and I haven't had the urge to reach out since.

She's on and off the site so it's hit or miss with this one