Website Designer...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I need some help with my website... I originally let someone in India design it and I have no way to adjust it myself because they did something to prevent it... idk ... I don’t understand it... but I really need someone that can show me how to design it myself... I have a platform that I bought my site through... so, if you think you can help... I would greatly appreciate you contacting me.

Please know that I will ask you for some sort of credentials or verification before I go giving all my info out ... Thanks in advance

919-888-7318, sophiabelle4u@gmail.com

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I am so thankful for this site... thank you all for reaching out! I got my site edited, added photos, changed some wording and placement of things... And most importantly, I put UG on my site for review info. Feel free to check it out. I'm always up for critiques... however, I can not edit the layout and options yet... I just figured out the small stuff. www.sophiabelle.com

On Android, I did not see the review links, and there seems to be lot of empty space. Gallery works perfectly - and the pictures are really hot. Do you really want to have unblurred full face photos? Overall, it's a clean and simple design, easy to navigate.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
On Android, I did not see the review links, and there seems to be lot of empty space. Gallery works perfectly - and the pictures are really hot. Do you really want to have unblurred full face photos? Overall, it's a clean and simple design, easy to navigate.
I have no idea how to fix that issue... I have iPhone and it looks perfect... if someone knows, please advise. As for the face, my face has been out there for years... I have nothing to hide and it’s a great feature I have! Why not??

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
review information is at the bottom of the contact page ...

I need some help with my website... I originally let someone in India design it and I have no way to adjust it myself because they did something to prevent it... idk ... I don’t understand it... but I really need someone that can show me how to design it myself... I have a platform that I bought my site through... so, if you think you can help... I would greatly appreciate you contacting me.

Please know that I will ask you for some sort of credentials or verification before I go giving all my info out ... Thanks in advance

919-888-7318, sophiabelle4u@gmail.com

I built my own website as well as I've built sites for others, I can help you!! why pay someone and I can do for free :cool: I can teach you how to update your info and photo's.