Wearing cologne for whores

billyS

Reign of Terror
I noticed a lot the comments in @Mongercode 's thread on cologne about guys saying how the ladies love certain scents.

I was wondering if that applied to the woman you pay to have sex with?

Do some of you put on cologne for a paid date?

I'm really not a cologne guy anyway but I've never put it on for a whore.

Also I'm wondering if it is more of an ethnic thing. I've noticed well dressed Black and Hispanic guys wear heavier cologne then white guys.

Maybe the ladies could chime in here also, @Sophia Belle @Amanda92411 @ShyfromFantasy @angeliquelaroux
If they have clients (obviously you don't have to name them) who wear perfume when they see you.

I always put on my "Yankee" cologne before seeing the ladies! No .. I'm not kidding .. Yankee cologne - the smell of victory!
Your kidding, right? :)

To answer the question, I do not wear cologne.. I’ll always make sure though to be freshly showered using my Irish Spring Soap

On a side note, always prefer tge provider wear nothing as a strong perfume can linger on oneself for quite sometime, even after showering.. Common sense..

I try not to wear cologne or aftershave if seeing a provider. For the same reason I don’t want them wearing it. I don’t want the scent to linger on me. As I’m sure they don’t want your Old Spice to linger on them. BUT in the past, I have had the perfume scent linger on me and my clothes. If that happens, make sure you fill up your car with gasoline before you get home and your SO smells it. Dab a little gasoline on your neck and clothes. A LITTLE!!!! The gasoline smell will cover any perfume smell.

I always am freshly showered using unscented or low fragrance soap/shampoo and freshly shaven.
My laundry is always done with fragrance free detergent and I do not use fabric softener.
I haven't used cologne since high school.
When I used to go to lap dance joints any perfume and particularly glitter and lip stick was a deal breaker.

an old joke apropos to perfume:
Two proper married English gentlemen are at a bar when a heavily over perfumed attractive woman walks by and gives them a smile.

One gentleman gives her a smile back and the other one rather pompous one says: "You cant be serious. Her perfume will stick to your clothes. I would get in a lot of trouble if I came home to my wife smelling like a 2 dollar whore"

As the other one heads over to talk to the woman he says "Well lucky for me — my wife doesn't know what a 2 dollar whore smells like"

I used to very very rarely now. I would love my burberry then sometimes Cartier and lastly jo malone . They loved all the colognes would put it on neck and lower stomach. Lately I dont even put it on for sbs except once and a blue. Girls like it. They also comment how soft my skin is. Tell me lot of Men are outta shape and I always come dressed nice. The Asian talent notice my Ferragamos more than most others.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Tell me lot of Men are outta shape
I hear that complaint a lot too. It's usually followed up by the girl saying chubby guys are always telling them unsolicited that they are going to start working out again and drop 30, 50, 100 (pick one) pounds.
I guess maybe catching a glimpse of themselves in the mirror and feel a little ashamed?
Not sure why you would care what someone your paying and probably will never see again thinks of your body. As long as the donation is placed on the nightstand what difference does it make?

Or wait, maybe I'm confusing this with what single women on the dating apps are telling me about the guys they meet.

Covid fog is a bitch

The Asian talent notice my Ferragamos more than most others.
Surprised they know what a $800 shoe looks like, unless Mugi is right about these girls being jet setters on their off days.

I hear that complaint a lot too. It's usually followed up by the girl saying chubby guys are always telling them unsolicited that they are going to start working out again and drop 30, 50, 100 (pick one) pounds.
I guess maybe catching a glimpse of themselves in the mirror and feel a little ashamed?
Not sure why you would care what someone your paying and probably will never see again thinks of your body. As long as the donation is placed on the nightstand what difference does it make?

Or wait, maybe I'm confusing this with what single women on the dating apps are telling me about the guys they meet.

Covid fog is a bitch

Surprised they know what a $800 shoe looks like, unless Mugi is right about these girls being jet setters on their off days.
I got a few on wechat the popular ones go shopping in midtown. They are very aware of name brand clothes. Even the mms . Vera I think is her name at an advertiser here saw me with a Supreme hoody and she kept saying how much she likes it.