Wd One spa Selden

So this was the first spa place I ever went too. My past monger life was only happy endings.
Anyway probably like a year ago. There was this asain girl in there. Most beautiful asain girl I have ever had. She had a fat ass like a Latina and had the most perfect big Ds. She had tattoos too I think????
She was a full service girl.
Recently this place got a new owner or something. I went there. All they give is real good messages now. No more sucky sucky :(

Anyway if any of you know who I'm talking about and knows where I can find her. I will love u long time lol. For real though I need to find her. She was is my ATF asain. I miss her dearly.

God damn auto correct bullshit. That's not supposed to say "he's"

LMFAO that is pretty funny though. I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now. Good night

billyS

Reign of Terror
God damn auto correct bullshit. That's not supposed to say "he's"

LMFAO that is pretty funny though. I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now. Good night
I edited it for you but please notice what else I edited out.

We don't mention certain advertising sites here anymore.

I went here yesterday, which I regret.
First off parking is terrible and options to park elsewhere is very limited.
Massage was non existing, gliding hands over your body. No talk of pressure.
Late forties in age, not bad looking.
Glad I only took the half for $40 , small amount of st and flip. She wanted 80 for topless hj , that's a no for me. Alot of haggling which is annoying. Settled on 60 but never took bra off. Terrible hj , I had to do it myself with her playing with my balls.
Because of that I tipped her 40 and left. I won't be back.

I went here yesterday, which I regret.
First off parking is terrible and options to park elsewhere is very limited.
Massage was non existing, gliding hands over your body. No talk of pressure.
Late forties in age, not bad looking.
Glad I only took the half for $40 , small amount of st and flip. She wanted 80 for topless hj , that's a no for me. Alot of haggling which is annoying. Settled on 60 but never took bra off. Terrible hj , I had to do it myself with her playing with my balls.
Because of that I tipped her 40 and left. I won't be back.
Really..... when I went 2 weeks ago they didn't offer shit. They did do 1 hell of a message tho. 2 girls too for $90 for 90min