WD-40 for lube?

Also reminds me of the song "In the year 2525". Mankind headed toward the line "some machine doing that for you".
An open mind can take us anywhere I guess.

I heard about this a long time ago. Sounded interesting. Is there guilt involved when fucking a robot? Here's a question. Is this cheating?

I heard about this a long time ago. Sounded interesting. Is there guilt involved when fucking a robot? Here's a question. Is this cheating?
A SO I had for many years didn't even consider fucking a prostitute cheating. She said it was ok if I was on a business trip but thought if I was home it was kinda a waste of money as I could get whatever and whenever I wanted from her although still ok as long as it didn't affect her getting sex from me when she wanted it.
so I would imagine she wouldn't care about a robot either.

Also reminds me of the song "In the year 2525". Mankind headed toward the line "some machine doing that for you".

Wow, never thought that Zeger and Evan’s One-Hit-Wonder, “In The Year 2525” would be brought up here.

“In The Year 2525,” had a good line:

“Everything you think do and say;
Is in the pill you took today”

A SO I had for many years didn't even consider fucking a prostitute cheating. She said it was ok if I was on a business trip but thought if I was home it was kinda a waste of money as I could get whatever and whenever I wanted from her although still ok as long as it didn't affect her getting sex from me when she wanted it.
so I would imagine she wouldn't care about a robot either.
You're a lucky guy.