Watering Holes with the hottest Bar maids

is the inside back open there yet? I feel like hooters and canz doesn’t even need to be listed here. Those should go without thought, more or less your neighborhood bar that a young piece of ass is at waiting for the picking or flirting with to get the juicies flowing when shooting to a less than polished provider - works like a charm. Also probably a 50/50 chance the girl has a OF, SA account or half naked IG page if she is under 25 at this point. May even have better take out with one of them then a stripper.
Been open for at least 6 months

CANZ opened a new location in Bohemia off sunrise. Will quite far from me I do find myself in that area a few times a month for work and have been stopping in. The girls that work here are some of the hottest bartenders I’ve seen in quite sometime. Suffolk guys enjoy!

with the bump in this thread, any Nassau guys have any new bars with the goods?
find myself around Oceanside, Levittown a lot for work downtime as well these days. Thanks!

billyS

Reign of Terror
CANZ opened a new location in Bohemia off sunrise. Will quite far from me I do find myself in that area a few times a month for work and have been stopping in. The girls that work here are some of the hottest bartenders I’ve seen in quite sometime. Suffolk guys enjoy!

with the bump in this thread, any Nassau guys have any new bars with the goods?
find myself around Oceanside, Levittown a lot for work downtime as well these days. Thanks!
Miller's Ale House in Levittown

billyS

Reign of Terror
really bill? Quite familiar with this location and always considered it a TGIF/Chili’s/Applebee’s family restaurant and have never seen anything remotely hot behind that bar when going here with family.
Maybe I haven't been there in a while but around 2016-17 I used to go in there to watch football and all the girls behind the bar were hot. College age, tight bodies, good looking cheerleader types.

Maybe I haven't been there in a while but around 2016-17 I used to go in there to watch football and all the girls behind the bar were hot. College age, tight bodies, good looking cheerleader types.
Since then Seeking Arrangements took off full swing, explains that drought.

last few times I’ve been there passing by on way to my table the bartenders all look like middle aged, bloated women with horrible make up on that look like they belong waitressing at a late night diner.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Since then Seeking Arrangements took off full swing, explains that drought.

last few times I’ve been there passing by on way to my table the bartenders all look like middle aged, bloated women with horrible make up on that look like they belong waitressing at a late night diner.
You have a point.

Those sexy barmaids that used to work there are now getting $300 an hour for getting double fish hooked and 50 minutes of raw doggie from @Sweetie69 and @Seekingsmash7 instead of a few bucks pouring beers for aging boomers while they ogle her and creep her out.

A little more east in centereach Suffolk county there’s always McCarthys. Jill is always a good shot at seeing her tits. Amanda, Sam and Jen are just smoking hot. Sam was a dancer for years. If you’re in the area it’s worth a quick stop

That’s 1 opinion but not accurate. 15 years ago I wouldn’t argue with you, now that the sons running it it’s really cleaned up. For the purpose of this post the bartenders are cute a/f

Jilly's in Medford on 112 usually has some hot flirty bartenders. One in particular wears loose low cut shirts. Pretty hot seeing a nip slip when she's digging for ice. Kinda chill dive type bar.

Jilly's in Medford on 112 usually has some hot flirty bartenders. One in particular wears loose low cut shirts. Pretty hot seeing a nip slip when she's digging for ice. Kinda chill dive type bar.
Top notch coke bar back in late 90s and early 2000s. I know the owner died of a heart attack about 15 years ago at a pretty young age (late 40s early 50s) not sure if ownership changed after that.

A little more east in centereach Suffolk county there’s always McCarthys. Jill is always a good shot at seeing her tits. Amanda, Sam and Jen are just smoking hot. Sam was a dancer for years. If you’re in the area it’s worth a quick stop
I was there about a year ago and the bartender was smoking hot. I’m a Nassau boy but will add it to the memory bank when I’m out there for work and have time to kill.
‘And a shot at seeing her tits’ meaning she will actually pull her show down and show you her tits? That’s amazing if true lol

A little off topic, but I grew up not too far from Jilly's. It was never a place my buddies and I hung out in, but once, in my 20's (sometime in the early 90's) I got the idea that I'd walk there, hang out, have a few drinks and see if this might be a place to meet a woman. I was never much of a pick up artist, but I figured I'd give it a shot. It was a long time ago, so I don't really remember who started the conversation up, but I found myself chatting up this pretty nice looking woman who was probably a few years older than me. I was beginning to think this might lead somewhere, when suddenly a large group of bikers, I think they were Pagans, walked in. It turns out, she "belonged" to one of them. I made a hasty exit and never went back!

Can't remember the name of the bar but it was on Portion Road in Lake Ronkonkoma and the bar maid was real proud of her tits and by the end of the night was pretty wasted. Blowjobs were available if you played your cards right
t.