Waste of time 929-323-2283

Don't bother coming here, the place is shady and you will waste your time with no entry. This is off Sanford Ave, I made a quick call and got the address at Sanford Ave. You will be given instructions to enter a specific door and head to the basement. There will be a door with screening. When I arrived, an asian guy comes out and asks for the number I called/texted him on. I gave it out for verification. The fatass decides to stare his phone for a good solid minute or so, eyes glued to the phone as I'm standing there like a sitting duck. Eventually he goes, "No so sorry can't come in". I ask for a explanation. "I don't know, so sorry can't come in". He goes back inside. I noticed, while the guy was heading back inside, there were some 30-40 year old asian women (not that attractive) standing there. I spat at the door and got out. Don't bother coming, you will waste your time.

I haven't had a problem getting in. But you are right, they are stringent about making sure you are legit. The guy called my number from his phone to make sure I owned the number.

Inside, they had three women to choose from in a lineup when I went. I opted for an hour for 120 and chose Micki. She's the one with huge fake tits. The facilities were not that nice, so I wouldn't go here for any of the amenities outside of the massage room. Sub-par massage, but after the flip Micki is probably the most "professional" of the providers I've seen in this area. Meaning, she knows what she's doing and reminded me more of the Manhattan providers. I didn't ask for anything more intimate like lfk/dfk and the session was pretty short so maybe I'll do the half hour next time.

Anyway, just thought I'd provide my experience seeing as there hasn't been any other discussion about this place besides this throwaway account.

Don't bother coming here, the place is shady and you will waste your time with no entry. This is off Sanford Ave, I made a quick call and got the address at Sanford Ave. You will be given instructions to enter a specific door and head to the basement. There will be a door with screening. When I arrived, an asian guy comes out and asks for the number I called/texted him on. I gave it out for verification. The fatass decides to stare his phone for a good solid minute or so, eyes glued to the phone as I'm standing there like a sitting duck. Eventually he goes, "No so sorry can't come in". I ask for a explanation. "I don't know, so sorry can't come in". He goes back inside. I noticed, while the guy was heading back inside, there were some 30-40 year old asian women (not that attractive) standing there. I spat at the door and got out. Don't bother coming, you will waste your time.
Why spit at the door?

I haven't had a problem getting in. But you are right, they are stringent about making sure you are legit. The guy called my number from his phone to make sure I owned the number.

Inside, they had three women to choose from in a lineup when I went. I opted for an hour for 120 and chose Micki. She's the one with huge fake tits. The facilities were not that nice, so I wouldn't go here for any of the amenities outside of the massage room. Sub-par massage, but after the flip Micki is probably the most "professional" of the providers I've seen in this area. Meaning, she knows what she's doing and reminded me more of the Manhattan providers. I didn't ask for anything more intimate like lfk/dfk and the session was pretty short so maybe I'll do the half hour next time.

Anyway, just thought I'd provide my experience seeing as there hasn't been any other discussion about this place besides this throwaway account.
Pretty good experience took .5 for 100. 5 or 6 to choose from. Picked youngish 25? Model 5.5 w man mades. She couldn’t take all on top so mish and tried to pin legs. Couldn’t get a good position. Not fond of mattress on floor. No traction! Will return to sample one I saw on way out.

Pretty good experience took .5 for 100. 5 or 6 to choose from. Picked youngish 25? Model 5.5 w man mades. She couldn’t take all on top so mish and tried to pin legs. Couldn’t get a good position. Not fond of mattress on floor. No traction! Will return to sample one I saw on way out.
do you remember her name?