Washington Heights party yesterday (Sunday)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
A former advertiser and buddy of mine (if any of you remember TheExecutiveSuite from a few years ago) threw an event last night up in upper Wasinton Heights. The venue was a restaurant so they had a full bar with about a dozen seat, as well as a separate section with tables. Admission was $30. Event "started" at 11PM, I got there around midnite. It took quite a while before anything got going - really didn't have much going on before 2AM and I was getting ready to write off the evening. But after 2, first about 30 or so guys showed up and then about 15 to 20 girls made their way thru at one point of another. Saw a bunch of girls I had not seen in a while as well as some circuit regulars (Bibi - very thin Latina, Jasmine - slightly thick WOC, Diamond - "fine" looking WOC, others). Anyway, the talent was more latina than WOC (not white or asian) and overall about as good quality as you get at these events (that is to say, very low skank/whale quotient, mostly decent girls). Due to how late is got going, it never really got hopping, but there was decent potential and I'd go again.

I did speak with the promotoer and he plans on trying to throw weekly events (he's usually a Brooklyn guy and I think there's a better chance the events will be there than in this location). We're working things out, but I hope to had an ad up with a discount for UG members in about as week or so. If you guys remember his Executive Suite spot, this party was fairly similar to that, except a smaller amount of WOC and more latinas.

i live in staten island, but would go brooklyn. the last time i went to one of those parties was in manhattan around 115th street. ***** any info, thanks

Would greatly appreciate a heads up on the next event.

I'm kinda new but have posted a few reviews and bumped into two guys at an old event that used to be held on wed and fridays.