Was the big head thinking too much

Mods if this is in the wrong spot I am sorry and please place where it belongs.

So last night I saw a tempting new ad and the provider was at a known place in Bethpage. I got her numbers and what was available but didn't pull the trigger as it was a new ad. I saw her advertise several times today as an outcall/car date in Uniondale and decided to go for it. She gave me the address to pick her up which was a busy residential area. I got there and it just didn't feel right so I walked. When I got home I saw another ad. Am I just being too parinoid or did I handle the situation right. I mean damn her pics looked good and it was obvious the phone number was an app.

So last night I saw a tempting new ad and the provider was at a known place in Bethpage. I got her numbers and what was available but didn't pull the trigger as it was a new ad. I saw her advertise several times today as an outcall/car date in Uniondale and decided to go for it. She gave me the address to pick her up which was a busy residential area. I got there and it just didn't feel right so I walked. When I got home I saw another ad. Am I just being too parinoid or did I handle the situation right. I mean damn her pics looked good and it was obvious the phone number was an app.
Can you post the phone number so we can hunt the ads down and see what you think was so fishy? I've seen plenty of providers who advertise that they're in one place one day and in another place the next, or a few hours later for that matter. If they're not hotel bound, why not move around if the current area goes stagnant? But in the end, it all comes down to how you feel about the situation. If you thought it felt hinky, you did the right thing for you by bailing. I probably would have stayed tho. My 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Too many times we don't go with our gut feelings...it's usually right..

I don't know how long you've been mongering but after a while you develop a "SIXTH SENCE" and you will instinctively know what doesn't pass the SMELL TEST (pun intended).