warts

ok, im pretty sure i've got the hpv wart. i just need a confirmation. are there any clinics that do anonymous testing for it? and can they prescribe medication for it? in and around NYC

ok, im pretty sure i've got the hpv wart. i just need a confirmation. are there any clinics that do anonymous testing for it? and can they prescribe medication for it? in and around NYC
Planned Parenthood tests for STD, not sure about HPV warts. I would just go to a regular GP, urologist or dermatologist, he/she will keep it confidential. I heard they can freeze them off like they do to a wart on your hand but the virus will always be in your bloodstream. You might just have an ingrown hair or gential acne, do not panic until know for sure.

I just googled genital wart testing NYC and three places who specialize in NYC came up. I am not sure about the quality of service or price but they guarantee privacy.

regular dermatologist can handle genital warts ( i think regardless of the cause ).

several treatments ( somewhat painful ) put they never returned..

may not be the same things.. but don't wait.. treat it before it spreads

Go to your GP first, he or she will send you to a dermatologist. But go to Planned Parenthood too if you want a second opinion. Don't assume the worst , it may be something else besides HPV. I too had a scare recently and it turns out I had Molloscum and I thought I had HPV as well. The dermatologist froze them right off. I'm going back in a couple of weeks for a follow up. Best of luck