Warren - Sunny spa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to Sunny spa and met Joy. 4 Girls available and tried 2 different girls so far. Joy and Blue. Personally Joy is my type so repeated 2 times with her and all good. Pussy was tighter than usual guess she does Kegel exercise. Felt like she was controlling her muscles while I was pounding on her. When I cum she really tightened her vagina, squeezed all seeds out.
Enjoyed her in every different positions like 69, daty, doggy, mish. No attitude.

Been to Sunny spa and met Joy. 4 Girls available and tried 2 different girls so far. Joy and Blue. Personally Joy is my type so repeated 2 times with her and all good. Pussy was tighter than usual guess she does Kegel exercise. Felt like she was controlling her muscles while I was pounding on her. When I cum she really tightened her vagina, squeezed all seeds out.
Enjoyed her in every different positions like 69, daty, doggy, mish. No attitude.
Good shot at a first review. This thread may get locked, no telephone provided or other contact information. Also, readers like to know fees and tips given or requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.