Warning to members

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The poster who went by handles barebackjack, slyguyby, jackpeters and probably others, who also uses various emails with jackpeters6972 is dangerous and should be avoided. After he made abusive posts here he was put on permanently moderated status. He then made a number of posts threatening to report this site to the FBI, etc.
Today we got a message from our host that he had made a complaint against the site and once again threatened reporting to the FBI and seem to claim he was responsible for reporting Backpage as well.

If he contact contacts you either on other websites, by email, etc be forewarned that he is dangerous.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
The poster who went by handles barebackjack, slyguyby, jackpeters and probably others, who also uses various emails with jackpeters6972 is dangerous and should be avoided. After he made abusive posts here he was put on permanently moderated status. He then made a number of posts threatening to report this site to the FBI, etc.
Today we got a message from our host that he had made a complaint against the site and once again threatened reporting to the FBI and seem to claim he was responsible for reporting Backpage as well.

If he contact contacts you either on other websites, by email, etc be forewarned that he is dangerous.
I will continue to promote this site regardless of my status as active, selectively active, or retired. This site has proven to be actually monitored and always did right by me. Fuck assholes with no life and nothing better to do than cause problems.