Warning: Kenya/Mahogany

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
She danced at my event last night. Afterwards a girl who I see regularly asked if the 2 of them could come over. We agreed on certain acts and that each one would get $400. She not only didn't do what she was supposed to, but she spent entire time cock blocking. She kept demanding money which I hate but it seemed clear that everything was grind through a whole office. She didn't get some. At the time the total had reached $500 she decided that I was cheating her and stole $500 from a desk drawer. She then announced that she had done so " because she deserves all the money" and then got violent
Avoid at all costs.

https://www.instagram.com/k3n_km?igsh=MWlsejl2ajNlcm5mcA==I

She's lucky she ain't run into someone who don't gaf and made an example out of her. Some pros think they tough. They are the physically far weaker sex and really shouldn't play with fire.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm a little (but only a little surprised) at the abject ignorance I many of the replies here. Nothing would have been different in a hotel except the money would have been in a nightstand. But also the cameras I have recording everything inside my premises wouldn't have been available. And my private security wouldn't have been able to react so fast, drive her home, and know where she lives.

She danced at my event last night. Afterwards a girl who I see regularly asked if the 2 of them could come over. We agreed on certain acts and that each one would get $400. She not only didn't do what she was supposed to, but she spent entire time cock blocking. She kept demanding money which I hate but it seemed clear that everything was grind through a whole office. She didn't get some. At the time the total had reached $500 she decided that I was cheating her and stole $500 from a desk drawer. She then announced that she had done so " because she deserves all the money" and then got violent
Avoid at all costs.

https://www.instagram.com/k3n_km?igsh=MWlsejl2ajNlcm5mcA==I
So sorry that such a terrible thing happened. It's sad that you can't trust people any longer.