warning: Arab Princess looking to use my tongue on you! 619-361-1492

I don't know this particular women from a hole in the ground but often hygiene can be the first thing to go when headed down some rabbit hole. I think we've all seen women go from seemingly normal or at least close to it to totally (whatever) rather quickly after they make the first wrong step in this business.
I totally agree. I was disappointed to learn that she became a full fledged provider because she appeared to be only on SA to help make ends meet while pursuing a career. But who am I to judge. The way she dressed also went down hill. The last time we got something to eat I was embarrassed to be seen with her. She has a cute face but her attire was offensive. Especially considering I made reservations at a decent restaurant. I believe that was the last time we ate out. So you could be right that these were signs of things to come.

I totally agree. I was disappointed to learn that she became a full fledged provider because she appeared to be only on SA to help make ends meet while pursuing a career. But who am I to judge. The way she dressed also went down hill. The last time we got something to eat I was embarrassed to be seen with her. She has a cute face but her attire was offensive. Especially considering I made reservations at a decent restaurant. I believe that was the last time we ate out. So you could be right that these were signs of things to come.
Should of took her to kennedy fried chicken and get her the snack box lmao.