warning: Arab Princess looking to use my tongue on you! 619-361-1492

I was in the area and had been messaging over tinder so I took a chance on an unknown. Pics were accurate. The location was 77 Jefferson in Bushwick. We agreed on terms. She was performing awful oral so I tried to get her to adjust the technique for everyone's benefit. I stopped when asked. After a few minutes, she deemed the encounter over prematurely as she no longer wanted to perform as previously agreed. I got dressed and groused a minimal amount on the way out.

For my trouble, she sent six guys to attack my car and try to fuck me up. They tore one of the windshield wipers off the car. They tried to break the window glass but were unsuccessful. They seemed ready to do some real damage and only relented when I called 911. I barely got out of there.

Be careful out there.

PS Other women work out of the same location.

I was in the area and had been messaging over tinder so I took a chance on an unknown. Pics were accurate. The location was 77 Jefferson in Bushwick. We agreed on terms. She was performing awful oral so I tried to get her to adjust the technique for everyone's benefit. I stopped when asked. After a few minutes, she deemed the encounter over prematurely as she no longer wanted to perform as previously agreed. I got dressed and groused a minimal amount on the way out.

For my trouble, she sent six guys to attack my car and try to fuck me up. They tore one of the windshield wipers off the car. They tried to break the window glass but were unsuccessful. They seemed ready to do some real damage and only relented when I called 911. I barely got out of there.

Be careful out there.

6 guys and only one wiper was ruined, that's pretty lucky. Where did the guys come from. That part of Bushwick is pretty mixed, hipsters, PR and black over there now. What did the guys look like? What did the cops do when you called 911.

6 guys and only one wiper was ruined, that's pretty lucky. Where did the guys come from. That part of Bushwick is pretty mixed, hipsters, PR and black over there now. What did the guys look like? What did the cops do when you called 911.
He left out that he was driving a surplus militarized Hummer and the guys were all 80 years old with walkers. It took all 6 of them together to pull off the wiper.
The cops didn't do anything as they thought it sounded like the 6 guys were just peacefully protesting his abuse of the girl.

Be careful out there.

You see what happens, the-hundred-handed?
You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the mouth?

Be careful out there.

Did you get the regular or gfe?

Did you get the regular or gfe?
As you can tell, I got neither the GFE or the regular. I got the shaft.

They were a mixture of races. Some could have been white or Hispanic. At least one was white. Car is an Audi Q5. It's solidly built. They took a good swing at the glass but it held.

The cops took it relatively seriously considering it was within 24 hours of the gang attacking the BMW in the city.

As you can tell, I got neither the GFE or the regular. I got the shaft.

They were a mixture of races. Some could have been white or Hispanic. At least one was white. Car is an Audi Q5. It's solidly built. They took a good swing at the glass but it held.

The cops took it relatively seriously considering it was within 24 hours of the gang attacking the BMW in the city.
What did you exactly tell them? "I was trying to get some stank on my hang low and shit went sideways"?

Listen- Lola is my friend. This man attacked my friend and tried to suffocate her. I was there and my family happened to be stopping by. This reviewer is hostile and is not a good person.
Please text
That’s a shaky looking building. You have balls to go in there and take off your pants with that nice Audi outside.

Believe it or not- it’s a nice renno job inside.

Listen- Lola is my friend. This man attacked my friend and tried to suffocate her. I was there and my family happened to be stopping by. This reviewer is hostile and is not a good person.
Please text

Believe it or not- it’s a nice renno job inside.
I question this. Why didn't she come out when the cops showed up?

The cops weren’t called. Because the reviewer was in the wrong. He ran out of the house with his pants barely on because he knew he did wrong.

you can tell by the way he boasts he has a new vehicle, what kind of narcissistic ass wipe he is.

I debated whether I should chime in because I don't like to get involved in he said/she said. I don't write a lot of reviews because they often are redundant of what others have said and thus I wouldn't really be adding anything to the community. But i think I can add something to this thread based on my experience with the arab princess.

When I first read this post I was happy someone was looking out for the rest of us. I know I've done the same in prior posts. But when I looked up the number I first was surprised to see that she was someone I used to see while she was on SA. My second thought was that I find this story hard to believe. We met at least 7-10 times over the course of about 2 years. She was always sweet and very submissive. We never argued about donations or length of date. We'd get something to eat, some drinks then an overnight of fun. I like curvy women but her shape isn't exactly figure 8. Probably more pear shaped. She hides it well in pics. Either way she never exhibited this type of behavior or hinted that she had this evil side to her. I stopped seeing her because her hygiene started to go downhill. I considered it an insult to me that I would show up with impeccable hygiene considering we were going to be going at it for much of the night. So I simply started seeing other women on SA.

I will say her head game is rather weak for my liking but she gets super wet and her tits are very nice. I'm no shill or white knight just thought I'd add my experience to the chat. It is entirely possible that she's no longer the person I knew and capable of doing what is alledged. But we all know, thanks to forums like this, a provider can't hide their reputation for long. If this is true, this won't be the last bad review she receives. If it isn't true, you'll likely never read another similar review.

Be safe everyone.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I debated whether I should chime in because I don't like to get involved in he said/she said. I don't write a lot of reviews because they often are redundant of what others have said and thus I wouldn't really be adding anything to the community. But i think I can add something to this thread based on my experience with the arab princess.

When I first read this post I was happy someone was looking out for the rest of us. I know I've done the same in prior posts. But when I looked up the number I first was surprised to see that she was someone I used to see while she was on SA. My second thought was that I find this story hard to believe. We met at least 7-10 times over the course of about 2 years. She was always sweet and very submissive. We never argued about donations or length of date. We'd get something to eat, some drinks then an overnight of fun. I like curvy women but her shape isn't exactly figure 8. Probably more pear shaped. She hides it well in pics. Either way she never exhibited this type of behavior or hinted that she had this evil side to her. I stopped seeing her because her hygiene started to go downhill. I considered it an insult to me that I would show up with impeccable hygiene considering we were going to be going at it for much of the night. So I simply started seeing other women on SA.

I will say her head game is rather weak for my liking but she gets super wet and her tits are very nice. I'm no shill or white knight just thought I'd add my experience to the chat. It is entirely possible that she's no longer the person I knew and capable of doing what is alledged. But we all know, thanks to forums like this, a provider can't hide their reputation for long. If this is true, this won't be the last bad review she receives. If it isn't true, you'll likely never read another similar review.

Be safe everyone.
I don't know this particular women from a hole in the ground but often hygiene can be the first thing to go when headed down some rabbit hole. I think we've all seen women go from seemingly normal or at least close to it to totally (whatever) rather quickly after they make the first wrong step in this business.

I don't know this particular women from a hole in the ground but often hygiene can be the first thing to go when headed down some rabbit hole. I think we've all seen women go from seemingly normal or at least close to it to totally (whatever) rather quickly after they make the first wrong step in this business.
So true