Walking naked in the Garden of S.I.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The other day I was having a conversation with Seven and she was telling me about her theories of sex that involved body temperatures, heart rate, gravity, spheres, diagonals, pyramids and something about Iceberg Slim. (No wait, actually I think Iceberg Slim was a different conversation) She has a bunch of hypotheses that I’ll let her explain in detail (as only she can). But I felt compelled to go see her today at ‘The Dish’ and help her with her research. Today we were trying to determine if two people’s body temperature reaches equilibrium will it enhance the sexual pleasure and therefore facilitate the Out of Body Experience. When I got to the room she was already naked and I quickly disrobed. I was already warm from sitting in a hot car. Not sweaty stinky, but warm. Being naked she was slightly cooler. She felt it best if I stayed still while she did most of the activity to heat her body. While I couldn’t keep perfectly still as she slithered on me, I kept pulling her close so I could suck her tits, she did most of the moving. Once I was aroused, (which was like two seconds after she locked the door) little billy was covered (thank you Thorn). I won’t bore you with the details, but she wound up sliding her slim body back and forth on my cock and I noticed the activity was making her sweat. I had her by the waist as she started to go faster and then she put her hands on my shoulders and pulled herself close so that her hot sweaty (in a good way) body was pressed tight to me, yet her pelvis continued to grind my cock. This raised my body temperature, and then I felt my cock twitching. Now I wanted to hold back and enjoy the ride a little longer but the body temperature thing might have overridden this as I came with three heavy consecutive jolts. Since I had remained almost completely still it was a different type of orgasm, surprising strong with the second two throbs as strong as the first. This kind of surprised me. It was almost as if Seven knew what she had done because she just as I was finishing she leaned back and with a knowing grin asked “how was that’? I really don’t know if it was the temperature thing, so I guess I’ll have to go back and try again and see if I can repeat the results.

Every Second There is Something New!

Billy, their no secret on the thread that we don't physical
know each other. But some where in Utopia Guide I wrote
about body temps eaching equilbrium, before I saw you
today I going to find that date and post and quote it on
this thread if it is possible, to let people know the research is
real I formulate these things and test them on my participants,
Each person that comes and sees me know I come ready
and willing to Self Indulge.

We are how "playing with desire"

Body temp plays a vital role, What happens when atoms
heat up they move around more? I am assuming a connection
with body temp that are heating up, and being generated by two, enabling to heat to propel the circulation and that makes the blood move oxgen through, changing the heart rate,
OXYGEN is the key, and getting oxgen to organs, like
the brain and penis, ....that reminds me I was reading (and I'll find it and post the article if necessary), that in Ancient Egyptian
autopsy shoulded that many skulls had wholes in the top
of their skull, some scientist believed they put holes there to
see what would happen if they could get direct oxgen to
the brain, and now we have oxygen bars...thing change
but stay the same.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Seven, Ok, we can experiment with the body tempeture, heart rate, positions (zero gravity), that all sounds good. But I draw the line with drilling a hole in my skull.

Oxygen is the Key

I am telling you that oxygen is the key, you have to be in
fair physical conditional, just for the endurance part. You
have to make it down the landing strip before you take off.

Got cut off

Anyway, zero gravity postions take a great deal of conditioning
on the body it like going from 2 dimensional sex to 3 dimensional
sex. That why I tell people it like thinking outside of the box.

Synergy

Synergy is part of the catalyst to an "Out of Bogy Experience"

Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation, that creates an enhanced combined effect

The power is the enhacement of creativity sexually, creativity
starts in the mind and spreads sexuality through body like
your circulatory system.

Finding Us

I have to tell you the call the store and ask who is on. It
really sucks because Mike does the schedule 1 week at a
time. I don't know if I can give out the number on this website
but call 411. As for me link in my website from the classified
and my schedule posted in there,or ***** me. Next week I will get the schedule of all the A-list girls from the "dish" and post it up on website for everyone to see. We all get along really well
I ask them to give me pictures of themselves, to go on my
website. Thanks you made me think up some good idea
for my own site

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Finding Us

Originally posted by Sinful7
We all get along really well
I ask them to give me pictures of themselves, to go on my
website. Thanks you made me think up some good idea
for my own site
Hmmm, strippers who get along well. Take notes Daneille. Speaking of your website I love the new video clips. They are so much more clearer then the first ones you had. That new equipment really makes a differance.

"DISH"

Billy, wouldn't it be cool if we could post our "dish" information
here in detail because it is SINFUL. I talk to Shy, and Missy
I have to call Cream, everyone thinks it cool, because there
is alot, of us want our thread back and I took one for the team
here on UG, and since I can talk freely about it and I know all
the girls it will definitly add to the editorials, Are we have allowed
to start a new "dish" thread. If so I want to start it. If not
we keep the information on the low here because you see
people asking about my homegirls, there room for the whole
"dish" A-list team, and the other girls too if you want to
inquire about them. When I brought my laptop to work
girls was upset we were cut....but what can we do?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: "DISH"

Originally posted by Sinful7
Billy, wouldn't it be cool if we could post our "dish" information
here in detail because it is SINFUL.
Seven, wouldn't it be cool if Mike just took out an ad? Maybe you girls could convince him that a lot of guys read this. I tried to tell him that one day but he thinks Newsday is better. Tell him most of the guys first hear about the girls here. In fact, Except for Dawn, I tried you (the Sinful one) Shy, Missy, Cassandra, Cream and (hold my breath) Loren because of what I read on UG.
Or if the A list want to take out a banner (like what has been discussed) have Mike pay at least half. When I go I will reveiw because inquiring minds want to know. But what happen to the other guys Like QB14, Matty Haze, Rickyoshay?

Seven,
I want to try and get down to “the dish” this weekend and review one of the girls. I don’t know how good the review will be, but I will give it my best shot. I just have one question to ask,do I need to ask the girl’s permission to write a review? Do any of the girls get offended by the reviews? Maybe you can send me an ****** and give me ideas of what to include in a review and what not to include.

I signed up onto UtopiaGuide because you had told me that I could read reviews about all the girls. Unfortunately I was only able to find a few reviews. I was able to find many discussion boards, but that is not what I am looking for. To make a long story short, I am going to try and lead by example. Maybe if I start writing reviews others will follow.

Now, enough procrastinating…I must get back to studying:)

pswope

One out of three
dude

The passing rate for the NY Bar (assuming you've made it that far*) is steadily declining. Suggest you nix the PMB jones and study.

* OTOH,given how many lawyers are unhappy,how poor the prospects are for new grads, you maybe better off flunking or doing poorly. Maybe you'll get to run a movie studio or title insurance company.

Hey lawyer 101, I took the bar exam someowhere around eight years ago and failed by 10 points. I was drunk when I took it so I didn't beat myself up too bad. But that exam whas the highest pass rate in history. Ha ha I am a real shmuck. Take the exam, study hard, (do you use pieper or barbri?) but just make sure whatever you do, it is something you love, that is the key to a happy life. Best of luck to you.

Now more about seven, she really amazed me in the last few weeks. One of our girls will be out of work for a few months due to soemthing pretty serious. She willl not be able to dance anywhere, maybe bartend who knows. but seven had the idea to take up a collection for her to help her out. As she is dwindling her savings fast, she has a couple kiddies. The girl who is out sick is one of my closest friends and I didn't think of anything like that. I just wanted everyone to see a different side of seven, how she is a beautiful and thoughful perful. Beautiful soul, beautiful physically.

Originally posted by lawyer101
Seven,
I want to try and get down to “the dish” this weekend and review one of the girls. I don’t know how good the review will be, but I will give it my best shot. I just have one question to ask,do I need to ask the girl’s permission to write a review? Do any of the girls get offended by the reviews? Maybe you can send me an ****** and give me ideas of what to include in a review and what not to include.

You're joking right? What good to the rest of us is a reveiw if you tell the girl ahead of time you are going to review her? And ask her what to write? Why would you ask her permission? The reason we review, the way the A list was started, was so that guys could know who was hot and who was not. Of course some get offended by reveiws. There was a big stink some time ago about a girl fucking guys in there and then a big denial post
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9155
Asking Seven what to write? Come on. When we let the girls control what we write we might as well let them come back on as guys and reveiw themselves. But if you want to help out go review some new chick. Kelly looks hot, young, blonde, big tits. Go see if she will play with your dick. Then write an honest reveiw.
And don't run it by Seven first, just post it.

Pswpope,
Thanks for taking an interest in me….:)

I am the new kid on the block, so I guess it’s my initiation time.

I will give you some background on myself.

I am 27 years old. I will be finishing my 2nd year of law school officially on Monday(that is my last final). I work for one of the largest law firms in New York(name will not be mentioned for obvious reasons). I am presently working in the PI(personal injury) area of law. I handle all injury cases, but my specialty at this time is bodily injury claims against 3rd party insurance companies. My job duties are the same as an attorney, however I can not be involved in any trials, as I have not passed the BAR exam and because I have not been “sworn in” by New York State.

How many attorneys’ do you know that are unhappy? All the attorney’s that I work with have nothing to complain about. The job may be a pain in the ass at times, but what job isn’t? I see these guys driving around in Mercedes Benz’s with beautiful girlfriends/wives. Many of them live in Times Square where the average monthly rent is $3500. Heck, that’s the good life. My problem is that I have champagne taste and I want to make sure that I have the champagne pockets to back it up..:)

Grant,
You were drunk when you took the Bar?…lol You’re not a schmuck. You were really close to passing. You should have taken it again..:) Thanks for all the kind words.

I use Bar/Bri. I have found that the outlines and test questions that they use are very helpful to me.

Who is the girl that will be out a couple of months? If you don’t want to mention who it is I can completely understand.

Are you working this week? I have wanted to come down and see you, but it was my understanding that you were on vacation:)

LIWhoreMaster,
I’m sorry if my message bothered you. I am new to Utopia Guide and I will be the first one to tell you that I have a lot to learn. I have my regular girls that I go to see at “the dish” and I wouldn’t want to offend them in any way by putting something on this board that they would not be happy with. I think they deserve that courtesy. I only asked Seven for her assistance because she has been following UtopiaGuide for sometime and she is more familiar with the ways things should be done. Another thing, I never said that I wanted Seven to control what I write. My message explained that she could give me some advice on what to include and what not to include in a review.

BTW, Is my initiation over yet?…lol

Status
Not open for further replies.