Wakandan Dora Milaje

You know the kind of arrogance that would cause someone to make disparaging remarks about a stranger. And question why he or she has something desirable in their life that they do not.(as if they don't deserve it) hmmmmmm

Not going to lie but this strikes a bit of a nerve as a guy who may or may not be far off from your "dweeb". Who has had a girlfriend that is 12 years younger than I, and quite attractive even for her age(she looks 5-10 years younger than what she is). Would even go so far to say she has an exotic look as well.

Just opining & maybe venting

You know the kind of arrogance that would cause someone to make disparaging remarks about a stranger. And question why he or she has something desirable in their life that they do not.(as if they don't deserve it) hmmmmmm

Not going to lie but this strikes a bit of a nerve as a guy who may or may not be far off from your "dweeb". Who has had a girlfriend that is 12 years younger than I, and quite attractive even for her age(she looks 5-10 years younger than what she is). Would even go so far to say she has an exotic look as well.

Just to clarify my dweeb comment had nothing to do with his looks. It was about how he acted around her. Stupid stuff, like dancing like Elaine Benes etc.

And Lorenzo you're far from a dweeb you're Magnificent.

If we are talking about Wakanda and movie black Panther in general I would take Anglea Bassett over anyone else in that movie she was a MILF now is in GILF territory and STILL looks good for her age. She puts some women half her age to shame in the looks department.

The husband is worth millions but she truly loves him. He has a PHD and teaches at Columbia. Runs a nonprofit that spans the world. Is famous in his field and gives speeches around the world. Very interesting and full life, have nothing but respect for the guy. So much so that I no longer have any interest in the wife.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The husband is worth millions but she truly loves him. He has a PHD and teaches at Columbia. Runs a nonprofit that spans the world. Is famous in his field and gives speeches around the world. Very interesting and full life, have nothing but respect for the guy. So much so that I no longer have any interest in the wife.
How did you find this all out?