Wakandan Dora Milaje

Noticed a new girl at the gym this week. She is a dead ringer for a Wakandan. Not exactly bald but very close. Built like a brick house and very strong. I seen her doing bent over one arm rows with a 70lbs dumbbell and seated rows using the whole rack. I would say she is in her late twenties early thirties. Tattoos on shoulder, arm and stomach. Why I bring this up here is that today she was with a guy who is white, short, fat and old. The quintessential odd couple. They were carrying on playfully while they worked out. They slapped each other on the ass a few times, she gave him a little kiss on the nose once and they even danced a little, although they looked like idiots doing so.

Now this is conjecture. I just don't see them as a couple. Profiling them I would say it's a stripper and her customer/friend, with a small chance of them being a provider and her client. She is so unique that if she is what I'm hoping she is then somebody here would definitely know of her. So if anyone knows of a stripper or provider that fits this description please let me know. I'm definitely going to try to pick her up when I see her alone again and it would certainly be nice if I had some extra knowledge, if it exists. If by chance the guy who was with her today is reading this, I apologize, but you are going to have to learn how to share.

To avoid confusion for those not familiar with Marvel's Black Panther, Dora Milaje is not her name, it is what they call the elite Wakandan bodyguards.

Noticed a new girl at the gym this week. She is a dead ringer for a Wakandan. Not exactly bald but very close. Built like a brick house and very strong. I seen her doing bent over one arm rows with a 70lbs dumbbell and seated rows using the whole rack. I would say she is in her late twenties early thirties. Tattoos on shoulder, arm and stomach. Why I bring this up here is that today she was with a guy who is white, short, fat and old. The quintessential odd couple. They were carrying on playfully while they worked out. They slapped each other on the ass a few times, she gave him a little kiss on the nose once and they even danced a little, although they looked like idiots doing so.

Now this is conjecture. I just don't see them as a couple. Profiling them I would say it's a stripper and her customer/friend, with a small chance of them being a provider and her client. She is so unique that if she is what I'm hoping she is then somebody here would definitely know of her. So if anyone knows of a stripper or provider that fits this description please let me know. I'm definitely going to try to pick her up when I see her alone again and it would certainly be nice if I had some extra knowledge, if it exists. If by chance the guy who was with her today is reading this, I apologize, but you are going to have to learn how to share.
My thought is that he has money! A lot of minority girls are attracted to white providers. And A lot of older white guys treat beautiful women extremely well . Both financially and emotionally. They a very complimentary. They can boost any woman’s ego.

But He’s there at the gym with her due to his own insecurities. And rightfully so. You yourself are looking to hook up with her.

She doesn’t have to be a provider. She could just be your typical gold digger.

My thought is that he has money! A lot of minority girls are attracted to white providers. And A lot of older white guys treat beautiful women extremely well . Both financially and emotionally. They a very complimentary. They can boost any woman’s ego.

But He’s there at the gym with her due to his own insecurities. And rightfully so. You yourself are looking to hook up with her.

She doesn’t have to be a provider. She could just be your typical gold digger.
That was my thought also as there is nothing else for her to be attracted to. I was also wondering if she could be on SA, he had to come across her somewhere. I'll try to talk to her this week if I see her. Hopefully she won't have her earbuds in, which are a complete pain in the ass when you're trying to pick someone up.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Over 40 years ago I read some book on getting laid and one of the chapters was titled something like "Fags need good bone structure, you don't." It was all about how straight guys don't need amazing looks, big dicks, etc to get laid.

justme

homo economicus
Over 40 years ago I read some book on getting laid and one of the chapters was titled something like "Fags need good bone structure, you don't." It was all about how straight guys don't need amazing looks, big dicks, etc to get laid.
Women in general can be tough to understand, but I will never figure out what they find attractive. I am very thankful that it’s not my value function.

He is either rich, has a 8+ inch cock that stays hard for hours and/or has a long tongue that he knows how to use.
A woman can make do with a guy who doesn't have an 8 inch cock that stays hard for hours (it's called a dildo).

A woman's clit is right up front of her pussy and a long tongue offers little advantage — what's more important is if a guy knows (or can be taught) how to effectively use his tongue.

What can't be compensated for (at least not for very long — credit gets maxed out fast) is having a lot of money, i.e., being rich.

So I'm going with he is rich.

Note that if his only positive attribute for her is being rich, he'd better have a PI following her whenever he ain't around as from the sound of it, she can easily obtain the other two from those guys who do have them.

In my experience the most common answer women give to "what are you doing with that guy?" is "He makes me laugh."
He makes me laugh, is mysterious and makes me think. At the end of the day, money is paramount.

some of you are much older than me but when did the ‘big dick’ thing become a thing? 70s? 80s?
I can’t imagine women of past times let’s say in the 1940s and 50s were parading around like the low value, smart screen tapping, credit card swiping, superficial thots of our times.