Voyeur show to bring a date

Hey guys I hope this is the right section for this. I have a girl I have been seeing on the side and she has expressed interest in going to watch a live sex show. I have searched and searched and can't find anything in NYC. The problem is that it has to be a Tuesday night since our encounters are limited to then. Any ideas? I was hoping to go see a live sex show, maybe go to. Swing club to watch since I don't think she will participate or maybe just end up at a strip club but that sounds boring. Any thoughts and recommendations are certainly appreciated. I think she is bi curious so I just want to expose her a little bit and see where it goes from there. Even if I end up at a strip club any recommendations for a couple? I am assuming we will have to find dancers willing to dance for both of us. Thanks for the help guys

I am assuming we will have to find dancers willing to dance for both of us. Thanks for the help guys
That is something that you will not have any problem with.
I have seen numerous occasions where a dancer is dancing for a woman, it is definitely not a problem for them as long as you have $$.