Vivica 516-601-3672

I saw "Vivica" a week or so ago. Found her on a typical search.

Her Pictures in the ads she places online are not of her and she by no means is even close to 21Yo.

She is much older much fatter and has tattoos all over neck, arms and hands.....

Simply put this ad was a bait and switch. I had booked the appt. through text and pretty simple two step verification....first response was the hotel and second was the room number.

Vivica or the woman I ended up meeting was approx. 35 years old spanish and darker tanned skin and heavily tatted with big floppy tits that were pierced she also had a pierced tongue. She was not nearly attractive as her AD quite frankly not even close.

Her Location was a hotel in Farmingdale off of Route 110 and the room was as expected typically funky for this place.

The room smelled of smoke and she seemed a little out of it.

She had asked for 100HH for a SS and since she was not the girl in the ad I told her I was leaving. She asked if she could do something else and I opted for a BBJ for 60. I was thinking with the little head.

She removed her shirt and gave me a passable BBJ but no deep throat as she claimed her tongue ring made it difficult. She would not take the load in her mouth or throat so I asked he if I could finish on her tits which she allowed. I was able to play with her fun bags during the BBJ and she allowed me to hold onto her head and fuck her mouth a bit (Just not too deep as stated above).

Bottom line Bait and Switch and just not worth it.

Hope this helps the next guy.

Happy Mongering All