Vivi 516-430-2725

Image-1.jpg

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cant post link yet but search BP for the following titles, all are for the same girl.

New Sexy £uropean mix babe ‍♀️ Visiting from California very Curvy and Busty babe !!!

New Irish brunette Babe ‍♀️‍♀️❗️ Nude or topless ❗️ ❗️ Young & Hot ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️ Curvy ‍♀️ Amazing body ❗️ ❗️

New extremely Beautiful girls ❗️❗️❗️ European Irish & Greek beauty ‍♀️ Blond + brunette hottie

First time review so please let me know if I can improve anything next time. Didn't see a thread for her so I decided to TOFTT yesterday. Ad is in the massage section of BP.

Called and she didn't answer (Text Now Subscriber), she texted back right away saying she was with a client and would not be available for about 2 hours. Asked me if I was associates with LE, said no. Quoted same prices as advertised at the link above. I went for the 30min/160, she was pushing that since she makes the most per session that way. Sent me location with is off Jerusalem Ave in Bellmore. I asked if pics are real, she said she isn't sure since she doesn't post the ads, then sent me a pic of her body which I will try and add to this post.

Got to the location and texted that I am there as she had requested. Told me to wait 5 mins. After 7 I asked if she was ready, she texted back right away and told me to come up with instructions of where in the building she is located. Its an older small office building, room is on the 2nd floor up a flight of stairs. She opens the door quickly after the knock. She open the door she is pretty white girl said hello and confirmed time and donation. I asked if any extras were available on the menu, she said massage and happy ending only and I could only touch chest and ass. I decided to stay since my window of opportunity was closing soon.

She took donation and took me to the room in the back, told me to undress and get on the table. She went out of the room and came back nude for the entire session. Asked if I wanted a light massage or deep tissue. I asked for the deep but it was anything but, i guess she will barely touch you if go soft. She used scented oil which I am not a fan of.
Walls are paper thin, I could hear the phone next door and all the people speaking in that office. Mentioned it to her and she said she isn't happy about it either. I was more worried about them hearing us but massage music from a cell phone is all that was playing. Massage went for a solid 20+ mins and it was halfway decent. Far from the best but not the worst I have had.

On the flip I asked again about any extras and was politely told no. Ass was a nice size like the pictures and pretty firm, which is how I like them. Had small conversation about this and that and she is a sweet down to earth girl. Mentioned she is saving to get her boobs done which are on the small side but I like them natural which I mentioned to her. She says she enjoys the job for the most part and said she brings in around 15K a month.

Took her time on the release and did not rush me at all, I took longer than either of us expected but she did not say anything and kept on cranking like a champ. I was happy since I got to play with that firm booty for an extended period, some boob play but were not as fun for me as the rear. Once released she did a minor clean up with a towel and told me to use as much paper towels and wet wipes as I liked and that she would be waiting outside the room. Used a bit too much oil on the good and it was hard to get it all off. Also no bathroom in the unit. Cleaned myself best I could given the tools at my disposal, got dressed, Hug & kiss before I left.

Not sure I will repeat given price and available activity, but she is a sweetheart and I really loved grabbing that ass.

Some extra info: She is available Mon-Sat, generally starts around 11 but can come in an hour or two earlier if requested.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I missed something in my review.

billyS

Reign of Terror
View attachment 3196

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cant post link yet but search BP for the following titles, all are for the same girl.

New Sexy £uropean mix babe ‍♀️ Visiting from California very Curvy and Busty babe !!!

New Irish brunette Babe ‍♀️‍♀️❗️ Nude or topless ❗️ ❗️ Young & Hot ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️ Curvy ‍♀️ Amazing body ❗️ ❗️
New extremely Beautiful girls ❗️❗️❗️ European Irish & Greek beauty ‍♀️ Blond + brunette hottie
First time review so please let me know if I can improve anything next time. Didn't see a thread for her so I decided to TOFTT yesterday. Ad is in the massage section of BP.

Called and she didn't answer (Text Now Subscriber), she texted back right away saying she was with a client and would not be available for about 2 hours. Asked me if I was associates with LE, said no. Quoted same prices as advertised at the link above. I went for the 30min/160, she was pushing that since she makes the most per session that way. Sent me location with is off Jerusalem Ave in Bellmore. I asked if pics are real, she said she isn't sure since she doesn't post the ads, then sent me a pic of her body which I will try and add to this post.

Got to the location and texted that I am there as she had requested. Told me to wait 5 mins. After 7 I asked if she was ready, she texted back right away and told me to come up with instructions of where in the building she is located. Its an older small office building, room is on the 2nd floor up a flight of stairs. She opens the door quickly after the knock. She open the door she is pretty white girl said hello and confirmed time and donation. I asked if any extras were available on the menu, she said massage and happy ending only and I could only touch chest and ass. I decided to stay since my window of opportunity was closing soon.

She took donation and took me to the room in the back, told me to undress and get on the table. She went out of the room and came back nude for the entire session. Asked if I wanted a light massage or deep tissue. I asked for the deep but it was anything but, i guess she will barely touch you if go soft. She used scented oil which I am not a fan of.
Walls are paper thin, I could hear the phone next door and all the people speaking in that office. Mentioned it to her and she said she isn't happy about it either. I was more worried about them hearing us but massage music from a cell phone is all that was playing. Massage went for a solid 20+ mins and it was halfway decent. Far from the best but not the worst I have had.

On the flip I asked again about any extras and was politely told no. Ass was a nice size like the pictures and pretty firm, which is how I like them. Had small conversation about this and that and she is a sweet down to earth girl. Mentioned she is saving to get her boobs done which are on the small side but I like them natural which I mentioned to her. She says she enjoys the job for the most part and said she brings in around 15K a month.

Took her time on the release and did not rush me at all, I took longer than either of us expected but she did not say anything and kept on cranking like a champ. I was happy since I got to play with that firm booty for an extended period, some boob play but were not as fun for me as the rear. Once released she did a minor clean up with a towel and told me to use as much paper towels and wet wipes as I liked and that she would be waiting outside the room. Used a bit too much oil on the good and it was hard to get it all off. Also no bathroom in the unit. Cleaned myself best I could given the tools at my disposal, got dressed, Hug & kiss before I left.

Not sure I will repeat given price and available activity, but she is a sweetheart and I really loved grabbing that ass.
Some extra info: She is available Mon-Sat, generally starts around 11 but can come in an hour or two earlier if requested.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I missed something in my review.
Thanks for the review Ace, as I posted below there already was a thread about this place in the Long Island section but as I also mentioned each girl has her own number so it can be confusing. Your review confirms what all the others have stated in that there are no extras, just a very expensive hj.

$15k a month, if she works 5 days a week, would mean she does almost 20 hj per day! Her amrs must be enormous lol
I know I am gonna sound like a stickler and it is basically irrelevant, but 15k per month is NOT 20 HJ per day--5 days a week = 20 days per month of work- she would only have to make about $750 per day to make 15k a month which at $160 = 5 HJ per day-- and remember some guys take an hour = $200-- even if there is some sort of "boss" that she kicks up to, at most it would be 10 per day. Ok I am a nerd I just have a mathematical mind and wanted to correct--haha, also I guess I am envious b/c 5-10 per day for 180k per yer tax free makes me upset that i work my ass off!!

I know I am gonna sound like a stickler and it is basically irrelevant, but 15k per month is NOT 20 HJ per day--5 days a week = 20 days per month of work- she would only have to make about $750 per day to make 15k a month which at $160 = 5 HJ per day-- and remember some guys take an hour = $200-- even if there is some sort of "boss" that she kicks up to, at most it would be 10 per day. Ok I am a nerd I just have a mathematical mind and wanted to correct--haha, also I guess I am envious b/c 5-10 per day for 180k per yer tax free makes me upset that i work my ass off!!
Zzzzzzzz:)