Vivaca

http://newyork.************/BodyRub...-rub-mature-and-close-to-holbrook-40/45781975

Her location is on portion rd, front of the building has 2 doors she is on the right other door i was told leads to a BDSM chamber not my thing so no review on that. As for my session when she opened door i was of course disappointed but i stayed anyway (big mistake) i went into room gave her donation 150 got undressed she came in with a fish net outfit body is a 5 at best and breast make up 4 of that...she started i think rubbing my back could not really tell, and i usually like small talk but with her was almost annoying and what annoyed me the most every 2 min how does that feel good? I heard that i swear 25x!!! i almost asked her to stop asking me how it felt...and another turn off for me even at her advanced age she came off as new to the profession like i was her first client(not in a good way), i cant describe it just a feeling i was getting, when i turned over i was not aroused at all this my friends was a first for me i felt so uneasy with this lady, she noticed this and put her breast in my mouth which was nice so i just focused which helped wake junior up...lol but it did not last long she started yanking at me like she never held a penis b4, honestly it was the worst hg i have EVER had, after 5 min of her confusing hg i asked her to stop told her i would finish at home, i grabbed my clothes and headed out the door as i was leaving she asked when i would be back i laughed and said when they get a new girl here....

That sucks bro... Just looking at pics (that are probably fake) does less than nothing for me
I will never see a provider where i cant see a face or resemblance of one anyhow this way when there is disappointment i can jump out.
I learned my lesson from charley where i said to myself if i close my eyes hard enough... No not anymore. (See review there)
She was actually telling me a story about someone before me that went limp in the middle as im thinking to myself "i wonder how much unemployment is for these girls". She was the one ive seen that should just post her own pics because you cant post a 7 and be a 2 and not expect walkouts

Yea i usually can get through a bad session but if we are paying that much we need to demand better service i was part of the problem by staying but thats why this board is GREAT, hopefully enough of you guys take my bad experience and use your hard earned money on the good providers out there!

She can be had

Granted she is not the most sexual woman to look at but she can be had for a deuce I hooked up with her for a photo shoot and when she showed up I knew the pics were gonna suck so I took her out for a couple drinks and then went back to the room she gets real horny cause she doesn't get it on a reg basis bbbj is ok pussy is tite and can pound real deep her ass is clean and can also be had which was a good ride all in all I did her for about an hour and she hung in there but complained her ass was sore while we were leaving so if u need to pound one out in a 3 hole slut she's ok but yea she's not the prettiest out there