Viv Dobbs Ferry

I have been trying to get in touch with Viv in Dobbs Ferry via her email for about a month now with no luck. Doors anyone know if she is still around?

I have been trying to get in touch with Viv in Dobbs Ferry via her email for about a month now with no luck. Doors anyone know if she is still around?
Sir,
You have been a member here for 20 years, averaging 1 post a year. I’m not sure you are going to get an answer in this one.

I’ll probably be seeing her today or next week and will be happy to inquire about her availability to the general community.

Let her know that i have seen her 2 times before though not recently. Thanks.
If you’ve seen her before you should use her phone number, she only gives it out once she’s comfortable with you.
I did see her today and she hasn’t been ignoring on purpose, she’s just slowed down on checking her email and taking anyone that’s not been a long time regular. That said, she’s going to check the email and start to see new clients again (twice isnt regular and I’m guessing it’s been a while) and will get back to the recent emails shortly.
enjoy your time with her!