Vitality SPA Latina Massage 631-697-7742 East Islip

Long story short, I used to frequent an LMP in Shirley for a few years...that place actually closed down and moved out to the hamptons. It was my go to LMP, almost always, beautiful voluptuous Spanish ladies. It was my alternative to the Asians. Reason I am telling you this, is that I actually called their #' a few times and the woman who runs the show over there finally gave me a lead of another Spanish massage place. These places don't advertise and are somewhat just word of mouth. They double as legit massage places.

The woman at my old Shirley spa gave me a # that I listed above. This place comes across as a legit massage place and has specific woman that will offer HJ but no extras.

If you call the # I listed you will be scheduled with someone who does the HJ. if you call their main # posted on websites, etc you will get a standard massage.

Ok, my recommendations after trial and error is to target a woman named Tania. She usually works on Monday/Tuesday...perhaps other days...

She is an older Spanish woman I would say late 40's, but super sweet and amazingly huge natural tits, She has that sex appeal I love in spanish woman. To play with her fun bags it will cost you about $60 to keep her happy. $40 tip will get you HJ . the extra $20 gets you play time...Again no extras. (I tried)

Massage is excellent and take most of the massage time, it ramps you up for a finale that makes you explode.

Take my word for it, don't waste your time with anyone else here.

Its a bit far for me to get there on a random Tuesday, if anyone else has a LMP in Suffolk please let me know or message me.

You have to give info to get it!

happy mongering.

First message Parlor I went to was a legit one. She did advertise but was super careful. She was latina a small BBW with nice chest and great message skills like legit message and hj and great release. She moved from her Copiague location to someplace to far and stopped seeing her. I think it was 40 for all included. Good old days. Wonder if the same lady. Imma try. Love me a good hj. Sabrina and coco from joy spa come to mind. Best hjs ever. I mean better than most bbjs. So when done right its great.

Long story short, I used to frequent an LMP in Shirley for a few years...that place actually closed down and moved out to the hamptons. It was my go to LMP, almost always, beautiful voluptuous Spanish ladies. It was my alternative to the Asians. Reason I am telling you this, is that I actually called their #' a few times and the woman who runs the show over there finally gave me a lead of another Spanish massage place. These places don't advertise and are somewhat just word of mouth. They double as legit massage places.

The woman at my old Shirley spa gave me a # that I listed above. This place comes across as a legit massage place and has specific woman that will offer HJ but no extras.

If you call the # I listed you will be scheduled with someone who does the HJ. if you call their main # posted on websites, etc you will get a standard massage.

Ok, my recommendations after trial and error is to target a woman named Tania. She usually works on Monday/Tuesday...perhaps other days...

She is an older Spanish woman I would say late 40's, but super sweet and amazingly huge natural tits, She has that sex appeal I love in spanish woman. To play with her fun bags it will cost you about $60 to keep her happy. $40 tip will get you HJ . the extra $20 gets you play time...Again no extras. (I tried)

Massage is excellent and take most of the massage time, it ramps you up for a finale that makes you explode.

Take my word for it, don't waste your time with anyone else here.

Its a bit far for me to get there on a random Tuesday, if anyone else has a LMP in Suffolk please let me know or message me.

You have to give info to get it!

happy mongering.
is this new place in the Hamptons

She is an older Spanish woman I would say late 40's, but super sweet and amazingly huge natural tits, She has that sex appeal I love in spanish woman. To
We will message you.
if anyone else has a LMP in Suffolk please let me know or message me.
I just messaged him too...

Yes I do. Lol forgot about her. She still doing massage? Got a bbbj from her once after massage.She was smoking weed when I got there.Kids sitting in living room as I walked to stairs leading to basement,a bit awkward.

Yes I do. Lol forgot about her. She still doing massage? Got a bbbj from her once after massage.She was smoking weed when I got there.Kids sitting in living room as I walked to stairs leading to basement,a bit awkward.
no shes long retired, funny you mention her kids cause he daughter was in the business too but she became a total drug addict

The place in Shirley was called Gentlemen's day spa. and it did share the building with a dentist. They moved out to the hamptons. you can still call the same # and find them that way. Dont know if they are legit now, but I would imagine not.

That place had some nice latinas, some not so nice too, but always gigantic tits.

The place in Shirley was called Gentlemen's day spa. and it did share the building with a dentist. They moved out to the hamptons. you can still call the same # and find them that way. Dont know if they are legit now, but I would imagine not.

That place had some nice latinas, some not so nice too, but always gigantic tits.
Yes it was called Natural And Gentleman's day spa.All with huge it's.There was one smokin Latina that worked there with huge melons and hit body can't remember her name.trying to figure it out for 2 days now lol