Visions in Madison

I wanted to add a review on a strip club, and there is so little written on the midwest board, that I thought it would be more appropriate to put it here rather than on the strippers thread.
The club is "Visions" in Madison.
While the girls were decent looking, overall, it was a disappointment. The "private" dance area is not private, and there is absolutely no contact during the dance. Forget about "extras", you can't even get a bump and grind. The worst part was that the dances they gave the bachelors and birthday boys on stage were kinda good, so I thought they would be cool about giving a good private dance, but no luck. I wish there was another club in Madison, as this one is pretty lame.

I've been let down several times in the Mid-west. I have been to Indy twice and Chicago several times. All I can seem to get as far as Outcall is a girl to come to the room and give me a hot air blow. Which basically means she breaths hot air on your pecker and won't touch you. And that is for the same $$$ I've paid for Outcall in NJ. Did that twice one was actually a hottie the other was a total dog.