VIP Sauna 678-366-1006

http://atlanta.************/BodyRubs/dont-pass-up-this-new-asian-1girls-look-22/11076475
D—O—N—'T—— P—A—S—S —— U—P—— T—H—I—S N—E—W—— A—S—I—A—N —G—I—R—L—S ——L—OO—K - 22
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 11:46 AM
VIP Sauna FREE TABLE SHOWER
765 MCFARLAND PARKWAY ALPHARETTA GA 30004
$60 HOUR
Private Rooms
678-366-1006
7 Days 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
WE HAVE THE HOTTEST ASIAN GIRLS
EVERY CUSTOMER WILL GET THE VIP TREATMENT AT VIP SAUNA, LEAVING SATISFIED
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR #1PRIORITY
NO RUSHING HERE
Poster's age: 22
• Post ID: 11076475 atlanta

I saw their ad in bp. I called them and a few others in Alpharetta. The prices seemed the same for all, but I chose VIP since they had private rooms and were open late. The location was easy to find, right next to the Chevron station. Plenty of parking.

Once you enter there's a small vestibule, ring the bell, short wait, then a short mid-40's Korean woman opens the locked door in a short shirt. She says her names Kim, decent body for a woman that age (maybe a 6/7), decent rack (natural, maybe a C), decent face (6/7) with a bit too much make up.

She walks me to one of the several rooms, each with a real door and walls that go up to the ceiling. The whole place seems pretty tidy. She was friendly but quickly got down to business: 40 HH, 60 Hr. I try to find out if there're any extras. She wouldn't divulge and said to pay for the massage. I take the half. She leaved with my $ and I drop trou. She comes back and the rub begins. While I wasn't really looking for a massage, I must say she knows her craft and preformed well. Plus her English is very good so we actually had a conversation, during which she said there's another girl working there (I never saw her).

She spent the first 15-20 mins sitting on my ass or working my lower back and legs so I had no chance of trying for OTC or UTC for a while. Finally she move within reach and I slowly test the waters. She put up minimum resistance. I initiated the flip and tried to coax her to lose her skirt. No go. I kept at it, even talked about a big tip. While she remained friendly, she wouldn't budge.

She was now into ST mode but only around the perimeter of ground zero. I worried about not even scoring a HE so I grabbed her hand and brought it over to junior. Again, minor resistance, but she quickly lubed up and set to work. Good technique. I then shifted in OTC and UTC mode and she seemed fine about that.

Good clean up with hot towels, etc. she gave me a few extra minutes to relax and then dress. I thought about a tip of 20 but upped it to 30 for her attitude and looks. She tried for 40 but I could tell her heart wasn't in it so I held firm.

Overall, decent AMP experience. I definitely recommend if that's your thing.

C'mon, Atlanta, it's time to start sharing some of your own reviews. Let's go!

Young or Jung is awesome at massage and the full experience. Not as young as she used to be but has never failed. Kelli is new since change in mama. Thin, decent massage and flexible. Place is clean. Park in back.