VIP ASIAN QUEENS SPA Reviews & Discussion 929-426-7449

So this place is advertising on AS. From the ad it looked like upscale place but turned out to be a typical AMP. However, there were three very young attractive girls there when I went. A girl named CiCi meets me at the door. Sexy little skirt and bra. Takes me to the room. Busy place can hear other guest, but whatever. In the room ask if I wanted shower. Only standing and I asked her to go with me. She helps with shower. Go to room lay down and rub starts. I was surprised that the rub was really good. Feeling her little ass during the rub was too much and after about 30min I ask we can do more. I gave tip and off comes the skirt and bra. Beautiful full C tits, little waist, little round ass, pretty face and smile. She starts with CBJ, really nice keeps looking in my eyes. She takes it deep many times. I pull her leg up and get her on table for 69. Nice little shaved twat. Smell very clean. Very small and soft. She go so wet that shit was dripping down my chin. Very thick and white. Not just a little but a fucking lot! Ran down my neck and made puddle on table. Laid her on her back and put it in. I thought so wet that would slip in but no! I had hard time getting all the way in. It was so tight. Did take long for me to blow in cover. Cleaned up and on my way. Will return. House fee is 50 for the hour and my tip was 140. Would like to hear how others make out. I think I could have gotten the service for 100 but whatever.