Vintage Pink

I haven't been able to find reviews on Elizabeth from Vintage Pink. You know the one who works with Maxine, the European with the huge cans. Any info would be appreciated.

general opinion of Elizabeth is good, for a eastern european milf in her mid forties. Usual services, but I don't think greek or cim are offered.

Then again, the general opinion of Vintage pink, as well as its star attraction maxine, is that it is nothing but a collection of old eastern euro trash that's crawling with god knows what dieseses.

Ouch! And is the info. rumor or fact? Broad statements such as these at times concern me.

Let me just state I used Vintage Pink a total of one time, thus I have no strong feelings one way or the other. I found Maxine to be both pleasant, and have good oral skills.

Last edited:
I recently responded to a CL ad, tried to research it, and had no idea it was vintage pink till way after the fact. I got Eva, the mad Hungarian, who had to be about 50, with a big roll across her stomach. I don't monger often, so I just went with it. what the hell. D'oh!
Anyway, on the phone call they made a big deal about asking me what the girl in the ad looked like. At least that girl was hot. So it was bat and switch there (typo intended). Why ask about the ad when they know I'm going to show up and there's going to be somebody there who doesn't look like the ad?
Eva was nice and pretty good, I hate to say. I'm kinda paranoid (I think I'd be much happier if I saw Amy instead), so wasn't looking for much. Nice breasts for an 80-year-old. After she got her licks in, she put on a cover and away we went. Seemed happy with a tip or not. Again, she was very nice.
I won't go back. And I wouldn't have went the first time had I known . ...

Last edited:
Dude -
You should hae walked once you saw the old bat.

It's a good idea to have a couple of AMP's or other MP in you mind when you go to a new place. If it doesn't work out you can go elsewhere while you are still in the mood.

Me Too

RoosterC74 said:
Ouch! And is the info. rumor or fact? Broad statements such as these at times concern me.

Let me just state I used Vintage Pink a total of one time, thus I have no strong feelings one way or the other. I found Maxine to be both pleasant, and have good oral skills.
I've been to "The Pink" once myself a year or so ago. Just did a 1/2 hr with Maxine. Nice time, nothing spectacular - in fact found her to be a bit cold.
The reason I never went back, however, is they have this bizarre, 20 questions interrogation over the phone before they'll make the appt - and then again on the 2nd call. Also, since then I've read countless posts, here and elsewhere, about how "Pink" is a "get 'em in - make 'em cum - get 'em out" factory. They supposedly do a huge volume and all of the women there are much older than the pix on their site indicate. Besides the middle-aged, tubby Euro-trash gals really aren't my thing!

gern

Last edited:
I went very recently and had a session with Maxine. As others have stated nothing spectacular. I did get the full hour I'd requested (pd more than I've generally paid elsewhere).

She was very 'pliant'. Did what I asked.

It was a bit late at night and I got the feeling that she was falling asleep with my dick in her mouth.

Last edited:
njman2 said:
I went very recently and had a session with Maxine. As others have stated nothing spectacular. I did get the full hour I'd requested (pd more than I've generally paid elsewhere).

She was very 'pliant'. Did what I asked.

It was a bit late at night and I got the feeling that she was falling asleep with my dick in her mouth.
Funny you should mention that. I saw Maxine one time really late at night, maybe midnight or so, and wouldn't you know it, the bitch fell asleep as I was fucking her face for my second cup. I didn't know whether I should be mad or just laugh.

mellowyellow008 said:
Funny you should mention that. I saw Maxine one time really late at night, maybe midnight or so, and wouldn't you know it, the bitch fell asleep as I was fucking her face for my second cup. I didn't know whether I should be mad or just laugh.
Those old ladies lack stamina.

mellowyellow008 said:
If she fell asleep while you were fucking her face, she would have really been out. Not really surprising considering the amount of turnover VP seems to do. I would have laughed, taken my money back and left.

bigdaddyjim said:
If she fell asleep while you were fucking her face, she would have really been out. Not really surprising considering the amount of turnover VP seems to do. I would have laughed, taken my money back and left.
Well, she did come back to life once I came in her mouth. And it was the second cup. Maybe I was already feeling generous. Who knows?

V I N T A G E

They have balls trying to pass old, fat smelly east european trash as 'Vintage Pink' If they were offering something like 45 year old versions of Goldie Hawn or Anette Benning then you could describe it as vintage. Instead what they offer is simply big, old, beat up and used.

mellowyellow008 said:
I haven't been able to find reviews on Elizabeth from Vintage Pink. You know the one who works with Maxine, the European with the huge cans. Any info would be appreciated.

I was in the neighborhood and decided to give Elizabeth a try. Did the usual call from corner. the phone gitl was annoying. She kept on asking me questions. After the interrogation, she told me to go meet her.

I went into the place, it was very clean. They had a shower available for use. Did some small talk. She took off her clothes and out came these beautiful cans. I'd say she was in her late thirties early 40's. The cans looked so nice. I couldn't see any stretch marks although it was a bit dim in the room.
She did CBJ for awhile. She got up on top and rode the pole and finished with doggy.

Her english was actually pretty good. I was expecting a heavy accent but it wasn't bad at all. We chit chatted about this and that.. I got dressed and left.

If I'm in the neighborhood I'd go again. The only thing that worries me is that they've been at the same spot for almost 2 years.. So I'd be concerned of LE catching on sooner or later as with anything else.

Oh paid what was advertsied on their website.