Viktorya in brooklyn. 347-882-6374.

120hh/180hr.

So while combing the usual sites, I stumbled upon this number and as in most cases the pics seem way too good to be true. So I shoot a text expecting to be lured to yet another pump and dump spot and the 1st reply I got back was an address and rates. Not a hey, or whats up, just rates and an address. While it might not raise a red flag to most it definitely raised one with me, so I google the address and see its an older apt building in bay ridge. Not too much info on the phone number except a ton of ads with different pics in all of them. I decided to send another text saying i just want a massage, and nothing else so if it is any type of LE I have no incriminating text trail that I was looking to do the deed. Whoever is on the other end replies back "yes just massage" so I said screw it and headed on over.

I get to the address and text again and I get the apartment number. While waiting for the buzzer to let me in i notice there are parked police cars all around then i realize, since I know the area well, that theres a police station right up the block!! No way they would stage a sting so close to the station right?? Now I'm getting a little nervous bit the buzzer sounds and I walk into rhe vestibule. I get to the door and give a light knock then it opens ... Holy shit what a smokin little russian babushka!!! Short, blonde and stacked with size d naturals! She smiles and leads me into the apt, and we go into a back bedroom. Mind you, the apt is a really nice, clean, and very pleasant smelling place. We get in the room and she shuts the door and starts rubbing my package. Now i know 100% this is legit so I drop the donation down on the nightstand and she starts taking my clothes off slowly. English was so so but hey, i wasnt there for a pronunciation survey i was there to let a nut fly.

I lay on the bed and she gets on top of me and leans in to tell me, "just massage right?" (She was giggling while she said it) I found that pretty funny so I turned around and said "yeah, but the only place i need a massage is my cock" we both laugh as she starts to kiss and massage my back then flips me over for the deed to begin. I ask if bbbj is available and she says for an extra 40. Looking at this stunner I said fuck it and reached for the extra cash. She started going to town on my lil guy and shes definitely got skills in that dept. I didn't wanna lose my load to her mouth so I asked if i could turn her around and hit it k9 and she agreed. Strapped up and started plowing her for what seemed like an eternity. What a great sight her tight and toned ass was bouncing off me. Finally let one fly in the lid and I was spent. She lays next to me and points at the clock and laughs. I went over my hh by about 15 minutes. But no mention of it from her and I wasn't rushed out at all. She helped me clean up and told me she bounces around Brooklyn and queens regularly, or at least that's what I think she said (in her broken English)

I got the impression that there are many girls using that spot so who knows when or if i will ever see her again, but I intend to try to see her on the regular thats for sure! Happy hunting fellas!

Does each girl set her own price? I called and was told 140 half, 300 hr. I always call from several numbers, and was told this 3 times, one for each number I used. Some strange math.

Also, I'm pretty sure this crew has been around for ages. The address looks familiar. Could be different crew, same building, which has happened before.

Not sure why you were quoted 300 for the hour on the phone. Based on my casual observation from numerous sites where European and Russian providers advertise the going rates are as follows:
  • 100hh/180hr- Expect a provider over 35 years in age, typically in their 40s, often single lady operation, or two that share an apartment but advertise separately. Sometimes you find a provider that advertises as in their late 20s, but upon visiting it is evident they are older but in great shape. Hey, they are selling a fantasy. But usually these ladies are not the pick of the litter.
  • 120hh/180hr- Expect a provider in her late 20s to mid-30s. Some very hot MILFs in their 40s request this amount but go for the half. Extended sessions easily happen if you click with the provider regardless of age. Find more apartment setup where numerous ladies work, and the occasional two lady or independent setup.
  • 120hh/200hr- Same description as item 3 above with the age range skewing on the younger side.
  • 300hr- Quite frankly have never encountered anyone quoting this amount unless you are requesting multiple hour session, or more than one girl. This is Eros Guide type rates, and I’ve heard some of the ladies that are available on Eros moonlight elsewhere for less. To my knowledge even the places that offer bare service for everything don’t request such a high figure. I suggest taking a half hour session and while there ask about extending your time.
  • General Note- based on my first hand experience a lot of these European places prefer their own kind- Europeans that speak their language. If you are an outsider, you pretty much get polite service and are expected to leave after your session. No lounging around unless the lady is really into you. If you are fortunate enough the lady likes you, then you get off the menu service at no additional cost. Also note the older ladies are more accommodating to outsiders with service offerings than the hotter younger ones.
Regards,

Pops