Viktoria - Midtown East - No Phone

Long, long time lurker. First (of many) post.

I went to see Viktoria yesterday based on these past reviews. Set-up was easy via email and scheduled a 1 hour session, a couple of days in advance. She shared the password to her website on request before the meeting.

Reached the suggested location on 63/ lex and called her. It went to her voicemail but she called me back soon after and shared the apartment details. Hiccup at the entrance as the door wouldn’t open on buzzing the apartment. She called back and finally decided to come out to the ground level to get me (of course, wearing an overcoat with very little inside).

In the room, we laughed out the situation. Left the donation on the table and was offered to change/ wash in the shower. She lost her lingerie in no time before I could hit the restroom. I’d say she may be at least 45 years old but in decent shape.

She offered a massage on the massage table as I got out of the bathroom. I suggested the bed instead and she happily agreed. I was tired after a long day and love massages in general. She used some ointment and went on taking knots out of my body for next 20 mins or so. Soft touch on ass and boys with an indication to turn over. Slow CBJ but I was more than ready now. Asked her to jump on. CG starting slow for a couple of minutes and then she went to town. I lifted her slightly and pounded hard for some time before exploding in the bag.

I was Offered another round of massage straight away. She could tell I was enjoyed it. More work on my legs/ thighs for another couple of mins and I was soon ready for number two. At this stage, to my surprise, she says remember second round will be extra. I asked how much and was quoted 50. I asked if this was standard and suggested reviews from a friend had suggested a fixed 300. She said it was my first time and she has no rates on website / anything confirmed before our meeting. Frustrated but said I will give you whatever extra I have in wallet. She agreed.

Now, I took charge, mostly to ensure I recover every ‘extra’ penny spent:). Another CBJ, I held her blonde head and made it go all the way up and down on member while I lied on the bed. Good view. Must say she had better tongue work this time. After a couple of minutes, I asked her to lie down. She asked front or back. Front please and I lifted her legs on my chest and started to pump hard while DFK. She would break and sound Da, Da, and some song in Russian. I slowed down and make her watch my boy go in and out slowly. Asked her to flip to doggy and this wasn’t a bad sight. She was panting fast and loud while I grabbed her waist and pounded. I could tell she was done when I asked her to ride me again. Believe it or not, we noticed the bag exploding and she suggested to HJ me instead. I said fine and finally came over her chest.

She kept saying ‘you are a strong man’ and ‘most people don’t go for a second time’. Round 2 may have taken 15 mins at least and I noticed it was the full hour mark now. I took a quick shower and cleaned up. I enquired about her schedule and she said she lives and teaches in NJ. Comes to the city for appointments. She agreed to accept $20 extra ‘for parking’ and a ‘fixed $300’ for next session.

All in all, a good MILF with good service and massage. Not pleased with her upsell for round two but finished okay. She really earned the ‘extra’ $20 to say the least. May be back. Total $320