Vietnam

I was in Saigon recently and didn't have the opportunity to partake in any mongering, but picked up a little intel that I thought might be of interest to anyone heading that way.

Walking down the street one night without my SO near Ben Thanh Market, I must have been hit up by a dozen girls. The ride around on scooters looking for clients. One actually rode up on the sidewalk and followed me offering the girl on the back. She looked good, young (20's is as low as I go and she looked perfect) and offered "$20 massage and boom boom." It was tempting, but I was good.

In that same area, a guy with a 'barber shop' called me over and pointed inside to a shop full of women. The price, from what I remember was similar, $20-$30, but he wasn't explicit on what was being offered.

Dong Khoi is the more fancy area where the Louis Vuitton store is and a bunch of western hotels are. Every few feet someone was offering a massage to me (and my SO, which was interesting). Presumably many of those were legit - which most likely still involves an HE - but every now and then I'd come across a spot that definitely seemed like more was on offer. I went into one, which turned out to be a bar, not a 'spa' of any sort.

The place was empty of customers (well, in the bar area) and there were about 4-6 girls who came by for a line-up. They were offering $50 for a session and $100 for two girls. Again, very tempting, but first given my previous offer and second, worried about getting caught, I declined and took off.

This place was right on the Dong Khoi strip not far from the Sheraton and places like it shouldn't be too hard to track down just using your monger radar.

Hope this helps someone!

Last edited:
do you know any vientemese? are you white or do u blend. is the communication rough if you dont know the language?
Black, actually and I definitely didn't blend. Communication wasn't a big issue. They knew enough English to communicate - I wasn't actually looking for it, they approached me every time.