"Video" ads

Here’s a provider who learned a few video editing skills (frankly, it looks like she used iMovie — nothing too technical), and posted several promotional videos on YouTube (no idea how she managed to keep them up on YouTube, or what the restrictions are). Basically, these are slide shows with some subtitles. That said, if I saw the images alone, on her site, I probably wouldn’t think much of them. Put together in the video, with the subtitles, and the overall presentation becomes much more appealing. It’s a great example of what a little “packaging” can do. And, ultimately, pretty low tech and inexpensive to pull off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-jQaluyBRg

(Note: I don't know this provider personally, have nothing to do with her advertising and don't endorse her one way or the other.)

Here’s a provider who learned a few video editing skills (frankly, it looks like she used iMovie — nothing too technical), and posted several promotional videos on YouTube (no idea how she managed to keep them up on YouTube, or what the restrictions are). Basically, these are slide shows with some subtitles. That said, if I saw the images alone, on her site, I probably wouldn’t think much of them. Put together in the video, with the subtitles, and the overall presentation becomes much more appealing. It’s a great example of what a little “packaging” can do. And, ultimately, pretty low tech and inexpensive to pull off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-jQaluyBRg

(Note: I don't know this provider personally, have nothing to do with her advertising and don't endorse her one way or the other.)
It is a great idea. A lot of companies are using media as a marketing tool. I think she is a smart young lady!

Last edited:
I like the idea, I would choose different music but it looks good. I knew of an agency a while back that had these mini movies of the ladies getting ready for their "dates", it was very stylish, kind of the smoky Adrian Lyne look to it.

I'm surprised girls are still using static images. Full motion video catches the eye like nothing else. Even billboards are becoming animated now.

Video ads are a wonderful idea. I've thought about putting one together but didn't know where to start and didn't want to use youtube. I am still searching for the perfect place to host it.

I know, a video ad would just take up way more bandwidth then my host has room for.
Bandwidth is so cheap these days that losing ONE customer every 4 months over bandwidth issues makes "free" hosting a poor choice.

PS When you come to NY, you may want to talk to slinky about taking pics and an ad: I know for some girls he's taken pics for free if they take out an ad, and some of them have brought the girls a lot of new business.